Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 382
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 4 2016 9:48 AM

This was the worst Sunday of our Proclaim journey so far. The remote app on iOS crased consistently, and when it didn't, it couldn't connect to Proclaim either locally or over the internet. The macOS app itself crashed once and went into some funky jumping between two slides back and forth routine. What will it take for this to become stable?

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Mari Nunez | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 4 2016 10:38 AM

Can you provide logs for the crash on your Mac. http://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203763785-How-do-I-submit-log-files- You can email the logs to proclaimdev@faithlife.com

Also have you tried to update the remote app, there was a recent update to the remote app that may prove to fix this issue. 

Posts 382
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 4 2016 1:18 PM

Attached you should find our log files. The iOS app was the most recent release .

1663.Proclaim Logs.zip

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 4 2016 7:10 PM

Clint Cozier:
The macOS app itself crashed once

Thanks for submitting your logs. I'm looking but not seeing anything obvious... around what time did it crash?

Posts 382
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 5 2016 7:55 AM

Something like 15 minutes into the service. A good spot for it to go into panic and be restarted if there is such a thing. The larger problem was the total inability to remote control it....all my notes for the entire service are on those slides. Time to come up with a plan b....plan a isn't working at all right now.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS