Pre-pub. Lutheran Library Expansion Bundle with no 'new to you'

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 5 2016 1:21 PM

Is it possible to get a New To You section for this collection? 

https://www.logos.com/product/120479/fortress-lutheran-library-expansion-bundle 

It is very hard to find out which volumes I am missing and whether they are worth what the collection costs me with dynamic pricing. 

I think a salesperson once told me they can see this kind of information quite easily (and could email me a spreadsheet) but lately I have found the sales team to be very busy and they will most likely be unable/unwilling to deal with a request like this.  

Thanks, 

Colin

Posts 532
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 5 2016 6:26 PM

Yes I have this on order but would appreciate knowing precisely what I am going to get, especially given that some of the books are included in Lutheran 7 Base packages :)

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 5 2016 8:14 PM

It would be really useful to have the "new to you" feature for all the library extension bundles. 

Posts 26257
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 5 2016 8:51 PM

Things that are put on pre-pub have not been previously available. The except is things that were pre-released in base packages.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5248
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 9:12 AM

This prepub package is a bit different as it contains items that are already released. For example I got an email telling me this prepub was available for 399 yet when I went there I saw that my price was 368 because I own parts of the collection. This is not a package I am interested in. That said I have on ordered 4 or 5 of the individual books on seperate smaller pre pubs. So new to you or volumes not yet available would be helpful here. 

Dan

Posts 133
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 9:47 AM

Hi all,

Per your request, I've added a comparison chart to this product page.

Thanks!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 3189
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 9:50 AM

Daniel Motley:

Hi all,

Thanks!

Thank you, thank you! It's much easier now, although a bit surprising, to see that I already own 22 of the 30 items in this pre-pub.

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 10:37 AM

Hi Daniel, 

I very much appreciate you doing that. Thanks, 

Colin. 

Posts 532
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 4:40 PM

Daniel Motley:

Thanks for that!

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS