Why all the bundling? Request to Logos/Faithlife staff

Page 10 of 10 (193 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10
This post has 192 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 1
Grids | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 16 2018 4:48 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Hi Kevin,

I split this up. It won't show up as sellable until tomorrow.

Noob here - I love the possibilities of enriching my faith using the tremendous resources available from Verbum/Logos/FaithLife, even if they're not necessarily always available individually.  But THIS level of customer service provided by Mr. Amundgaard impresses me so much, I am grateful to him for being involved by checking these forums and listening to customer feedback and implementing actual requests.  God Bless you, sir.

Posts 815
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 1 2018 3:16 AM

I've been looking for Next: Pastoral Succession that works. It's not available on Faithlife eBooks, and is only available on Logos as part of this collection. This book is a widely-recommended book, and I know of several groups of church leaders who are working through it. Would it be possible to break it out and sell it separately from the collection, please? Alternatively, could it be added to Faithlife eBooks? I was seconds away from clicking the "buy" button on Amazon but thought I'd come here and ask first. It's in the top 800 ministry books on Amazon (in the UK at least) although I see it's also in the top 300 Mohammed books so I'm not sure how much credence we can give to those statistics! 

Thank you. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 26315
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 1 2018 4:12 AM

GregW:
Alternatively, could it be added to Faithlife eBooks?

FL does not intend to sell two "editions" of the same book. Since this is already in Logos, your best bet is for it to be broken out of the bundle. 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 3
Borowz | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 1 2018 11:21 AM

Publisher requires it

Posts 552
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 5 2018 10:53 AM

Anyone know why Ben Witherington's commentary on Hebrews is not available as an individual purchase?

Posts 2669
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 6 2018 8:16 AM

Add this to the break up list please

https://www.logos.com/product/148418/decalogue-collection 

Posts 5720
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 7 2018 5:39 AM

Looks like spam to me, so I’m not clicking any article miss 1 post malisa. 🧐

Posts 577
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 9 2018 6:36 AM

The public domain P. T. Forsyth collection still hasn't been broken up.

Posts 577
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 12 2018 6:55 PM

Could you please break up Classic Commentaries and Studies on Joshua, Judges and Ruth?

Thanks.

Posts 2669
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 19 2018 8:03 AM

Another that needs unbundling!

www.logos.com/product/55827/

Posts 552
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 19 2018 9:58 AM

Michael S.:

Anyone know why Ben Witherington's commentary on Hebrews is not available as an individual purchase?

I did find this-

https://www.logos.com/product/47459/letters-and-homilies-for-jewish-christians-a-socio-rhetorical-commentary-on-hebrews-james-and-jude 

Posts 2669
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 8:07 AM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Reuben Helmuth:

Ben, is there chance of getting this bundle https://www.logos.com/product/55825/crossway-wayne-grudem-collection broken up in the very near future? I'd much rather purchase "Translating Truth" in Logos than Kindle, but I'd like to start reading it in the next few weeks. Thanks!

Hi Reuben,

Some of the titles in that collection were split out using the tool we built (referenced here https://community.logos.com/forums/t/171015.aspx?PageIndex=2). There were a few that, for various back end reasons, were skipped. We're trying to address these over the next few days. I'll post on here when they're available.

Thanks!

Ben

Please break up this collection when you have a moment... I'd really like to purchase Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey. Thx

www.logos.com/product/148350/

Page 10 of 10 (193 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 | RSS