Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
This post has 16 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 785
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 14 2016 11:24 AM

I'd like to see D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones on romans

Posts 2709
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 14 2016 12:12 PM

YesYesYesYesYesYes x 100. My avatar say it all.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 14 2016 12:17 PM

I want this so much that I have started making personal books of the volumes in the series that I own. I think one problem with getting these into Logos is that they are published by Banner of Truth.

Posts 2947
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 14 2016 12:24 PM

It would be vey useful!

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3195
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 14 2016 1:52 PM

Has been requested several times a year for the last 20 years- but there has been absolutely no word or movement from FL on this collection- Lotsa a Luck!

Posts 643
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 14 2016 4:22 PM

Yes

Have a great day,
jmac

Posts 2
Ashley Barrett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2017 7:36 AM

Hey Bill.  I started the same process myself last summer.  The toil is heavy, but to have these as personal books would be well worth the effort.  I've cleared 10 chapters in volume 1.  Still pushing ahead.

In fact, everyone.  I would suggest doing this process.  It forces you to really read every word from D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones and meditate on these precious truths.  And then when you have fully digested them, you have them in Logos as personal books.  What a blessing!

Posts 3195
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2017 8:20 AM

Ashley Barrett:

Hey Bill.  I started the same process myself last summer.  The toil is heavy, but to have these as personal books would be well worth the effort.  I've cleared 10 chapters in volume 1.  Still pushing ahead.

In fact, everyone.  I would suggest doing this process.  It forces you to really read every word from D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones and meditate on these precious truths.  And then when you have fully digested them, you have them in Logos as personal books.  What a blessing!

I have 8 vols done in PBB- try using this program (http://mcs.une.edu.au/doc/gimagereader-common/manual.html) if you are scanning- it will scan it to WORD. You'll have to do a little formatting afterward- but it quickens the pace.

Posts 2
Ashley Barrett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2017 8:26 AM

Whyndell Grizzard:

I have 8 vols done in PBB- try using this program (http://mcs.une.edu.au/doc/gimagereader-common/manual.html) if you are scanning- it will scan it to WORD. You'll have to do a little formatting afterward- but it quickens the pace.

Thanks Whyndell.  I will check it out.

God bless!

Posts 187
James Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2017 12:47 PM

Josh Hunt:

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2017 1:04 PM

Ashley Barrett:

Ashley, great to hear! I only have the 6 volumes that cover Romans 3:20 through the end of chapter 8. This was the original set when I picked them up in 1980 or so. I just got done with all 6 volumes that I own. It is so great having them in my Logos library. Soon, I will scan Studies in the Sermon on the Mount, another volume that should be in Logos.

Posts 2828
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 17 2017 11:59 AM

Yes!!!  Please.

Josh Hunt:

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 2828
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 17 2017 12:11 PM

Bill, I have on occasion gotten permission from publishers to convert books to Logos personal books for my own use, and sometimes even gotten permission to share them on the Logos files forum.  Never hurts to ask politely.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 20 2017 5:20 AM

I agree...Logos should stop uploading garbage like Dracula and start working on valuable items like this man and his books please.

Posts 3
scrockern | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 18 2018 8:08 PM

I would love Dr. MLJ’s series on Romans as well! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Posts 3195
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 12:07 PM

bump

Posts 108
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Today 11:26 AM

Josh Hunt:

No Romans yet, but maybe the second best thing, Studies in the Sermon on the Mount is now available to Pre-Order:

https://www.logos.com/product/186456/studies-in-the-sermon-on-the-mount

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS