Collection of all my 'read' resources

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 317
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 23 2016 5:39 AM

Is there a way to create a collection with all my resources that have a reading status of 100%?

I could regularly tag all my 100% read resources with the tag 'read' or something like that and then write a rule 'mytag:read', but I would prefer an automated way of creating such a collection.

Posts 3290
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 5:57 AM

Hi Michel

this should be possible with the reading Status but I don't know how

also I don't know if this work, cause Logos count the opening of a Book.

Posts 2675
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:12 AM

That would be a useful DATA ITEM that reported how much we had read in a resource.  

Another DATA ITEM that might be useful is a count of how often a search hits a resource.

That resource that we never opened - maybe we just ignored the search hits on it.

Posts 13411
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:17 AM

Michel Pauw:

Is there a way to create a collection with all my resources that have a reading status of 100%?

I could regularly tag all my 100% read resources with the tag 'read' or something like that and then write a rule 'mytag:read', but I would prefer an automated way of creating such a collection.

I was thinking this just today. I currently use the tagging method, because most of the books I read don't show up as 100% read (usually due to me not reading indexes).

Posts 317
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 4:01 PM

Mark Barnes:

I was thinking this just today. I currently use the tagging method, because most of the books I read don't show up as 100% read (usually due to me not reading indexes).

Haha, indexes can be quite interesting, though, from a statistical point of view.

But you're right, I usually manually set my read books on 100% if Logos doesn't and tag them 'read' immediately. I was hoping that someone would have another workaround or might know the search field for 'reading status' (if that one exists).

Posts 77
Carmen L. Santiago | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2016 2:24 PM

I also use the tagging method any other solution will be welcome.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS