Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 24 2016 11:18 AM

I just got the English Bible collection and would like to read a verse in all my English Bibles on my iPad.  I have a collection on my PC with all my English Bibles in it, including the new ones I just got on the 22nd.  It is synced with my iPad.  When I use the text comparison tool for an Old Testament verse, there are several versions I do not see such as Leeser, Smith, Spurrell but they are on the iPad when I manually open them. 

Who or what determines which versions show up in text comparison? Am I doing something wrong? 

So, is there another way to read a verse in all the mobile-enabled English Bible versions?

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2017 11:37 AM

Hi Juanita,

I'm not sure what's going on here but I'm able to reproduce the issue. I'll write up a case.

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2017 12:41 PM

Thank you for your help, Kevin!

Posts 10035
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2017 1:05 PM

Juanita  ... Old Testament? Just guessing.

Also, dummy me, I did the same on the desktop ... the first in the collection was NT,  so it said no can do for all of them.

Posts 1690
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2017 2:49 PM

You'll also note that the Tyndale Bible (which contrary to the product page is NT only) will not work in Text Comparison because its verses aren't milestoned. See this thread https://community.logos.com/forums/p/134378/873493.aspx#873493

Win 10 Android 8.1 Fire OS 5

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 13 2017 1:18 PM

Juanita:

When I use the text comparison tool for an Old Testament verse, there are several versions I do not see such as Leeser, Smith, Spurrell but they are on the iPad when I manually open them. 

Hi Juanita,

This issue should be fixed - it was a server-side bug.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS