Morris Proctor

Page 2 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 48 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 882
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 11:20 AM

Call the toll-free number. I've always received a response to my inquiries.

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 255
Pat Flanakin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 11:54 AM

Seems the people needing success wtih getting a response from Mr. Proctor should simply follow the direction of those that did have success. 2 follows 1, in other words.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 2:10 PM

Matthew C Jones:

I hope Morris Proctor gets his emails. I am getting ready to re-register for the OKC Camp Logos coming up next week.  I'll let you know.

Just to let everybody know,

I emailed Shannon about registration for the upcoming Camp Logos in OKC March 29th & 30th.

I've received back my confirmation email with all details taken care of.  (I'm giddy with anticipatiuon Stick out tongue )

No communication lag here!

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 2:16 PM

Matthew C Jones:

I emailed Shannon about registration for the upcoming Camp Logos in OKC March 29th & 30th.

I've received back my confirmation email with all details taken care of.  (I'm giddy with anticipatiuon Stick out tongue )

Good for you, Matthew!  I am kind of envious.  I got an email about "nearby" Columbus (3 hours or so away), but I just can't afford it right now.  It would be fun, however.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 2:21 PM

Dan DeVilder:

Good for you, Matthew!  I am kind of envious.  I got an email about "nearby" Columbus (3 hours or so away), but I just can't afford it right now.  It would be fun, however.

I had been registered for the January 28th & 29th OKC seminar but irt was postponed due to a blizzard we had.  Morris rescheduled it right away but with the way life unfolds, I never knew for sure if I would get to attend before Logos 5.0 ships! 

Posts 10813
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 2:43 PM

Dan DeVilder:
I just can't afford it right now. 

That's too bad because that seminar is worth far more than its costs. I went last month in NC, and learned a great deal.

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 3:11 PM

Jack Caviness:

Dan DeVilder:
I just can't afford it right now. 

That's too bad because that seminar is worth far more than its costs. I went last month in NC, and learned a great deal.

i definitely agree, I have always come away super glad I went.

I have a hard time believing YOU learned something, Jack!  You're "the man" on all things L4!  You "ain't" no slouch!!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 10813
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2010 5:02 PM

Dan DeVilder:
have a hard time believing YOU learned something, Jack!  You're "the man" on all things L4!  You "ain't" no slouch!!

You have confused me with that goateed guy Big Smile 

Thanks for the compliment.

Posts 149
David A. Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2010 1:39 AM

Jack Caviness:
You have confused me with that goateed guy Big Smile 

But one could argue that the goateed guy lost his "amateur" status. . .Wink just sayin. . .

Posts 135
Gene Britton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2010 4:00 AM

I was blessed to be in Tampa seminar three weeks ago and I do believe it was something that will benefit my ministry for years to come.  My biggest problem with Logos was having so much information that I would find myself constantly running rabbits and straying away from my specific study.  Camp Logos helped me to be more specific and presented several organizing methods that have helped me be more focused in my study.

I definitely reccomend the seminars and will attend another one if they return to my area.

Thank the Lord for the people who develop and teach the Logos software!

Isn't it a great tool?

Maybe we get a little feel of what it was like when those folks first got their hands on their own Bible after the invention of the printing press.  You think?

Posts 1053
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2010 7:24 AM

EricSWeiss:

Call the toll-free number. I've always received a response to my inquiries.

This assumes that you live in the US. If you live at the other end of the world, a toll-free number does not work.

Dan DeVilder:

Dan DeVilder:
We flat out don't know why the response is lacking, and my own experience is that my frustration OFTEN leads me to wrong conclusions, and then I find myself very very Embarrassed.

and this is perhaps a good case in point! 

I am not yet "very very Embarrassed". I believe if you use the Internet to promote your business, you need to make sure that the e-mail addresses that you use are checked for replies. 

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
MorrisProctorEmployee
Morris Proctor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2010 8:22 AM

That e-mail address goes directly to our bulk e-mail server.  Call me at the office and I will help you with this...thanks!  Shannon ~MPSeminars

800-237-3168

Posts 37
Rob Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2010 8:26 AM

The day I returned to my office after attending Morris' latest training event in Dallas (Intro to Logos 4), I emailed him with a question he had not covered in those two days.  He replied personally within 48 hours of my email with information that answered my question in a succinct but complete fashion.

No worries here.

grace,  rob

------------
Supernal Endgame Band Site: http://www.myspace.com/supernalendgame
To Order: http://www.progrockrecords.com/shop/view.php?id=217
To Download: http://www.mindawn.com/artists/SupernalEndgameifh99b
Proud to Support: http://www.thehaitiprojekt.com/

Posts 10813
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2010 8:50 AM

David A. Peterson:
But one could argue that the goateed guy lost his "amateur" status. . .Wink just sayin. . .

Now we should expect him to be inerrant, infallible, indestructible, never grouchy, and always willing to pay to upgrade our base package! Geeked

Posts 10813
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2010 8:56 AM

Morris Proctor:

That e-mail address goes directly to our bulk e-mail server.  Call me at the office and I will help you with this...thanks!  Shannon ~MPSeminars

800-237-3168

The address I used was david@mpseminars.com which he gave me. Two message without a response.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2010 9:58 AM

ArminEberlein:
I believe if you use the Internet to promote your business, you need to make sure that the e-mail addresses that you use are checked for replies. 

I agree with you there. I do hope we remember ever since the release of Logos Version 4.0 the telephone lines have been burning up with Customer Service calls and the posts in the Logos forums have been piling up so quickly we can barely read them all. It would stand to reason the Morris Proctor organization has also been swamped. The occassional snafu will happen no matter how hard the humans try to be perfect.

Not everybody has the time or insanity to lurk in the forums 25hrs a day like the weirdos with stars or high post counts (or goatees.)

I hope you can call Shannon at the number given and get satisfaction. I know Morris would but he appears to be hosting a seminar in Seattle, WA today & tomorrow.  Give Shannon a call.

Posts 86
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2010 7:34 PM

I have contacted Morris Proctor several times and have always received a promt reply, always the same day within the 2 to 3 hours. 

Posts 229
Jeremy White | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 17 2010 12:46 AM

ArminEberlein:
This assumes that you live in the US. If you live at the other end of the world, a toll-free number does not work.

Armin - you will find Skype and other similar services useful in this respect - doesn't deal with the time difference of course.

Scripture set to music for worship and aid memorization. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-DojPa0TlpCGhtUJq1e3Pw

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
MorrisProctorEmployee
Morris Proctor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 8:40 PM

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

First of all, if you have called for me or e-mailed thank you. Secondly, if I have failed to respond in a timely fashion or not at all please forgive me. I assure you that the oversight was not intentional. Yes, it is true with the release of Logos 4 we have received an increased number of call and e-mails. We try our best to respond in short order. We are making adjustments in our office so that every customer receives prompt and courteous attention.

Our toll free number is 877.237.3168. I am also posting e-mails below should you need to use them. Again my sincerest apologies for any oversights and I do hope you will allow us to help you get the most out of Logos Bible Software.

Blessings,

Morris

morris@mpseminars.com  for Logos questions

david@mpseminars.com for alumni and Camp Logos attendance questions

cindy@mpseminars.com for hosting Camp Logos questions

shannon@mpseminars.com for product order questions

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 9:01 PM

I really appreciated getting to meet Morris at the latest MP Seminar (Seattle March 16-17). It was excellent and I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't taken one before. Morris is a top notch teacher. Thank you, Mo!

Page 2 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS