Morris Proctor

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 48 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
MorrisProctorEmployee
Morris Proctor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 9:17 PM

Thanks Rosie for the kind words! It was an honor to meet you. Also, many thanks for your valuable input into the seminar. Your suggestions were right on point for the class.
Blessings,
Moe

Posts 208
Aaron Knotts | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 9:57 PM

Morris, please come and do a seminar or two in New Zealand....if you haven't been here, it is an amazing country to visit....and we could use the Logos Camp Big Smile

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB

Posts 3

I couldn't have expressed my frustration over several years and multiple attempts to contact Morris, or anyone else at his office who cared--except to accept an order. One of my letters was to compliment him on his stated devotion to the Word, another was to let him know one of his video ads (I really wanted to see) was not streaming well enough to follow.

I finally had to consider that he was just trolling for sales, but unwilling to provide service unless paid. Because of this (and admittedly my lack of interest in travelling somewhere away from home to learn anything I could learn from a video that) I have never attended a live seminar.

Posts 3

I couldn't have expressed my frustration over several years and multiple attempts to contact Morris, or anyone else at his office who cared--except to accept an order. One of my letters was to compliment him on his stated devotion to the Word, another was to let him know one of his video ads (I really wanted to see) was not streaming well enough to follow.

I finally had to consider that he was just trolling for sales, but unwilling to provide service unless paid. Because of this (and also admitedly my lack of interest in travelling somewhere away from home to learn anything I could learn from a video that) I have never attended a live seminar.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 1 2011 10:54 AM

Dear Mr Fugate   (I would call you Rick but my esteem for you makes me uncomfortable being that familiar.)

If you want to delete your double posting you can click on the "More" tab at the top right of your post. There is a "Delete" option in the drop down menu.

edit: The "Delete" option has expired but you can still use the "Edit" option for a little while longer and just delete the content of the post, replacing it with "duplicate" so it foes not confuse others.

I wish we could get all of your books and your wife's books too in Logos format. (I had a Pre-Pub order for Mrs. Fugate's books but it never came to fruition) Your child training book helped my wife and I raise our 13 kids.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3589
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 1 2011 11:07 AM

As a business owner myself with hundreds of customers the adage of too busy to reply is a cardinal sin.

mm.

Posts 7756
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 1 2011 8:41 PM

Armin:

Hi,

I have tried several times to send an e-mail to morrisp@mpseminars.com but never received a reply. Has anybody had more luck in contacting Morris?

Armin

Well, it happens sometimes.  I e-mailed MPSeminars during christmas and it took them 2 days to answer my question, but they answered and even gave me the discount I requested, so I can't complain.  I usually wait about a week before I send out a second e-mail to companies I e-mail.  Holman took 3 days to get back to me and I even got a free LBLA Study Bible (NASB equivalent in English) because I told them in a polite way that they were sort of misleading people with the claim that the LBLA was a wide margin bible when in reality it wasn't -- I decided to keep the Bible I had purchased, but in return they threw the Study Bible edition for free.  It is a hardback, but hey, looks good on my coffee table and people who visit love the format.  I even got some members at church to buy the leather edition and made a commission from it...Stick out tongue

Alright, that's all folks!

Douglas

Posts 3912
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 9:43 AM

RICK FUGATE:

I finally had to consider that he was just trolling for sales, but unwilling to provide service unless paid. Because of this (and also admitedly my lack of interest in travelling somewhere away from home to learn anything I could learn from a video that) I have never attended a live seminar.

Rick, I had a similar experience.  And the weird thing was, that on multiple other occasions I had always been treated quite promptly and with grace.  After about 4 or 5 attempts to contact, I finally got through and got profuse apology from Morris, and prompt care.  I don't remember what the situation was.  I'll just say: sometimes things happen.  I can tell you I was pretty upset--I don't like feeling ignored--and I was totally frustrated because I had questions I was getting no answers to.  And that experience belied my experience at 2 or 3 seminars and other contact I had had with him (when I was NOT an alum): all VERY VERY helpful and professional.  I would humbly counsel you to take a risk and do a seminar--I believe your experience will leave you thankful you put your qualms and frustrations aside.  Good luck to you, regardless of your choice.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 1142
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 11:03 AM

Dan DeVilder:
I would humbly counsel you to take a risk and do a seminar--I believe your experience will leave you thankful you put your qualms and frustrations aside. 

Rick,

I'd only add to Dan's idea which is a great one, that you can order the Camp Logos Live dvd's and return them if they are not what you expect.  Logos sales mentioned that to me this past week.  I can't imagine wanting to return Morris Proctor's teachings; I have Camp Logos dvds for version three and he is extremely gifted at presenting the software as others have also vouched in other threads.  God Bless!

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS