Welcome Rosie

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2793
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:05 PM

Me, too!  Welcome Rosie!

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 1356
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:48 PM

Yes

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 277
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2017 4:34 PM

welcome! Rosie

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2017 5:28 PM
It is indeed lovely to see Rosie posting on the forums again, and you as well Tes! There are also some other folk posting that have not been around for a while. Welcome back everyone and the presence of each person makes a unique contribution towards this friendly forum community. Thank you one and all for your posts and I learn so much from the questions that are asked and the knowledge that is shared.
Posts 1094
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2017 6:02 PM

Glad to see you back on the forums a little Rosie! Hope you are doing well!

Posts 2773
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2017 10:49 AM

Sue McIntyre:
It is indeed lovely to see Rosie posting on the forums again, and you as well Tes! There are also some other folk posting that have not been around for a while. Welcome back everyone and the presence of each person makes a unique contribution towards this friendly forum community. Thank you one and all for your posts and I learn so much from the questions that are asked and the knowledge that is shared.

Thank Sue.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS