Date issue with Bible Reading Plan

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 88
T. L. Brown | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:40 PM
Hello and Happy New Year Logos Family! I am trying to setup a 365-Day Connect The Testaments BRP for my church that takes place on Weekdays (Mon-Fri), starting today, Jan 2, 2017. For some reason, when I compile the plan, it lays out showing that Today is Jan 1 rather than Jan 2, which throws off the whole plan. I have checked my computer's settings and the date is correct. Has anyone else run into this issue and found a solution? If so, please help! Thanks, Terry
Posts 88
T. L. Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2017 1:44 PM

Another factor on this Bible Reading Plan issue.  It seems to me that there used to be both a START Date and an END Date.  There is now no END Date which forces reading plans to exceed 1 year.  Can anyone help me with this?

Terry

Posts 8011
LogosEmployee

The "365-Day Connect the Testaments Plan" in the predefined plans section contains 365 readings; it is not possible to reduce it to only weekdays, or shorten the length of the plan. (It also contains hardcoded reading names "January 1", "January 2", etc. that assume you'll start it on January 1st. You can start it on any day of the year and just ignore the names of the readings, or display it in Calendar view, which hides those names.) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS