Issue with the Master Journal Bundle 2.1

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 58
James | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 5 2017 6:01 PM

Hi,

Note: Apologies in advance if this is not the correct way to raise issues, but wasn't sure which team to email. I have also let my sales consultant know.

I have purchased the Master Journal Bundle 2.1 today and noticed that despite it including the Journal of Nortwest Semitic Languages it has not unlocked on my account. I am currently unable to download these journals and they appear as unpurchased when I look them up in the store. It is also having an effect on the dynamic pricing for Hebrew Library Expansion XL. Could you please advise when this issue will be fixed?

Thanks,

James

Logos 6 Gold, Logos 7 Reformed Diamond 

Alienware R2 17  i7-4720HQ 3.6GHz 16GB RAM 1TB HDD 256GB SSD GTX970 3GB DDR5

Posts 9555
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2017 6:12 PM

Sorry to hear that you are having problems James. Can we assume that you have allowed enough time for them to download and that all the other volumes downloaded? If this is the case, probably the best thing for you to do is to call Customer Service. I have this bundle and didn't have any issues download it. Hope you get it downloaded soon.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 58
James | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2017 6:21 PM

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your response. From what I can see, all other volumes have downloaded except the JNSL - usually everything I purchase downloads within a minute after purchased and indexed within 10mins. Download worked fine for me when I tested out the Academic bundle last month, all volumes of the JNSL were accounted for. This is actually a matter of the JNSL not "unlocking" on purchase of the bundle and *speculation* seems to coincide with the bundle becoming part of the "Top products of 2016" sale.

Anyone else encountered this issue within the last day or two?

Cheers,

James

Posts 9555
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2017 6:25 PM

In light of what you are experiencing, unless it gets resolved by tomorrow, I'd suggest you call Customer Service to explain your situation as I'm confident they will fix things.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 361
Stephen Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 10 2017 5:13 AM

James,

Just checking ... there are 2 bundles, the Master Journal Bundle 2.1 and the Academic Journal Bundle 2.1.

The JNWSL is in the Academic Bundle.

Are you sure it is also in the Master bundle?

Stephen Miller

Wentworth Falls

Australia

Posts 10817
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 10 2017 5:49 AM

Stephen Miller:
there are 2 bundles, the Master Journal Bundle 2.1 and the Academic Journal Bundle 2.1.

The Master Journal Bundle should contain everything included in all other Journal bundles.

Just checked my library, and 42 issues of these journals are there. I would call Customer Service.

UPDATE 2—Checked the webpage, and JNWSL is not listed, but it was included in Master Journal bundle when I purchased it last July. If this is a change, then it should no longer be called Master. I will contact FL and ask for a definitive answer.

Posts 58
James | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 10 2017 12:54 PM

Jack Caviness:
UPDATE 2—Checked the webpage, and JNWSL is not listed, but it was included in Master Journal bundle when I purchased it last July. If this is a change, then it should no longer be called Master. I will contact FL and ask for a definitive answer.

These screenshots were taken at the time of purchase a few days ago, so Faithlife has obviously edited the website since I reported it - I'm hoping this is purely to prevent any further issues.

Posts 2158
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 10 2017 2:12 PM

James:
If this is a change, then it should no longer be called Master

I would agree.  The Masters Journal Bundle was to include all journals.  I think that since coming out, new journals have been on sale not in the Masters Bundle.  So I guess there is a need to rethink what Masters Bundle means.

Posts 931
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 10 2017 4:31 PM

James:
These screenshots were taken at the time of purchase a few days ago, so Faithlife has obviously edited the website since I reported it - I'm hoping this is purely to prevent any further issues.

Hey James,

We did make the change after you contacted us. Did you receive a note from customer service?

Regarding the larger question, the short answer is that we're looking into it. For now, we've pulled down the individual collection page so that the master bundle should be more or less "master."

That said, I'm going to have the team research the product in general. I want to make sure that the PDP is accurate and that it's "master" inasmuch as it can be at any point (i.e. we will probably add journals throughout the year while we may only update the master journal bundle annually).

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 2158
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 10 2017 4:59 PM

Thanks Ben.  That answer makes sense to me. There are many journals in the Masters bundle obviously.  And it seems that permissions can possibly change over the years meaning that journals in the collection may not be available in the future.  That probably needs to be thought through in some way.

Posts 1058
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2017 11:10 AM

I purchased Master yesterday and JNSL downloaded OK and JNSL is now greyed out.

There were a few items in 2 other 2.1 bundles that weren't included, so I just purchased them separately.

Dale Heath

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2017 2:25 PM

It looks like they pulled the master journal bundle, as it's no longer showing up in the store.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 931
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 11 2017 2:40 PM

PetahChristian:

It looks like they pulled the master journal bundle, as it's no longer showing up in the store.

We temporarily retired it to make sure that the information on the page accurately represented the product. 

I'll post again when we put it back up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS