problems conecting to Song Select

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Bridget Back | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 7 2017 10:15 AM

6237.Proclaim Logs.zip

Posts 3
Bear Creek Baptist | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 7 2017 2:21 PM

Thought maybe I should type out the problem here also!  When we connect our Song Select account it give us an error.  I have tried on two different computers.  Thanks for helping!!

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 7 2017 2:32 PM

Thanks for posting the logs. It looks like we're getting an unauthorized response from SongSelect.

{"advice":"SONGSELECT_DENIED","problem":"permission_denied"}

There are a variety of reasons for SongSelect failures outlined here http://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203969345-Failure-linking-SongSelect-account-

Regarding the SONGSELECT_DENIED error you're seeing, we have seen this in the past when users have a SongSelect account but not a paid subscription. Does this apply to you? 

Another setup that has caused similar issues is the time on your computer not matching the time on SongSelect servers. This is less likely due to the same failure on multiple computers for you, but worth verifying that your computers are set to the correct time.

Let us know if these are not the issue.

Glenn

Posts 3
Bear Creek Baptist | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 7 2017 4:06 PM

Thanks for replying!  

I checked our account and it is current.

It expired in April 2017

I'm not sure what else to do.   The article does not cover anything else.

Posts 3
Bear Creek Baptist | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 7 2017 4:22 PM

Thanks for help I think I have found problem.  It was showing the exp dat for copyright lic not Song Select we need to update!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS