Proclaim Crashing Consistently

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 45
Joshua Yates | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 15 2017 7:23 PM

Proclaim seems to crash a lot for us. This AM we had a video for the intro (timed to begin), a video for MLK day and a video later on in the service for the sermon. We tried the video from the intro and when we tried to start another video from that, it crashed. I don't believe it crashed during the service this AM, but it did last week. The crashing is consistent. 

How can I get some help? I know a little about the crash logs, but don't know where they're saved or if I still have to save them immediately after the crash. Might be good to get on the phone with someone from tech support, but I've done that before and we never got to the core of the issue. It's to a point where some are blaming the program and want to move away from Proclaim. (The crashing issue has been going on for a better part of the year with a few calls to tech support.)

We are running Windows 10 on a quad-core machine with a dedicated GPU and at least 8 MB of RAM...may be 16. I don't have the specs in front of me. Who knows...maybe we have driver issues as it was a pieced together machine. I will also say that Proclaim has never crashed on my Mac...

HELP! Thanks. 

15" Macbook Pro Unibody (Early 2016) 2.7 GHZ Quad Core, OSX Mojave, 16 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 512 GB SD

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 16 2017 8:54 AM

Sorry to hear this Joshua. The Proclaim application automatically saves log files from the last 10 sessions and they can be accessed from the Help menu. Please attach these files and we'll take a look. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS