Faith Life just plain sucks

Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 35 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 3154
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 19 2017 2:43 PM | Locked

$50, 000.00 invested in this software and they have become the worst company to deal with- you have found the worst advertiser for your inept ridiculous company!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 26104
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 2:49 PM | Locked

And I want to read your venting why? If you have something to say, tell us what advertisement set you off and why.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3154
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 2:54 PM | Locked

I have had enough of FL- WS and Accordance now have my buisness.

Posts 10032
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 2:55 PM | Locked

Well, gee, Whyndell, at least Faithlife doesn't write product copy about scientific Darwin. That's a big plus.

Whyndell Grizzard:

$50, 000.00 invested in this software and they have become the worst company to deal with- you have found the worst advertiser for your inept ridiculous company!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 3154
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 2:57 PM | Locked

Denise:

Well, gee, Whyndell, at least Faithlife doesn't write product copy about scientific Darwin. That's a big plus.

Whyndell Grizzard:

Big deal!!

Posts 26104
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 3:37 PM | Locked

Whyndell Grizzard:

I have had enough of FL- WS and Accordance now have my buisness.

My question still is "why bother the forum users with this"? If you wish to take our time, you should explain what set you off - why you are dropping FL. BTW, using 3 different softwares would drive me crazy too ... but I'd drop 2 of them.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 258
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 4:01 PM | Locked

Faith Life just plain sucks = clickbait

Posts 809
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 4:56 PM | Locked

Whyndell Grizzard:

What part of this is productive?  If you have a reason, state it.  Even your header is inciting and unnecessary.  Honestly, I've reported two threads in four years.  This will be number three.

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 162
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 5:56 PM | Locked

On a related note: why do people insist on divulging their "investment" in Logos? By doing so do they think this will earn them favor or something? If I went to Apple and said I have invested $xx,xxx, I bet they would say, "Great! And why do I care?"

It comes across as whinny and a bit pompous, IMHO.

Any ways, Taco Bell just plain sucks!

Cliff

Posts 6218
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:12 PM | Locked

Aaron Sauer:

Faith Life just plain sucks = clickbait

LOL but if it was me questioning him it'd be taken as an attack and then I'd have a FL employee who doesn't even actually know what's going on in the thread calling me because soMeone Just asked him a favor to call me and then just ends up looking bad and agreeing with me.

For 10 years experience on dealing with customer service the one in charge is definitely letting his team slack big time in many respects.

But anyway, I'm still a happy customer regardless; I just get some stuff that are cheaper elsewhere. No biggie, not everything has to be Logos platform.

DAL

Ps. And yes, Aaron. People fell for this one so easy it's hilarious! 😁😜😂

Posts 1957
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:25 PM | Locked

Even though the OP clearly put a lot of thought into making his argument, with many sound points which make a lot of sense, I guess I am going to have to stick with Faithlife.  

Wait a minute; this is the same type of argumentation that got Dracula pulled!  Angry

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1413
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:26 PM | Locked

Saying that company sucks without a reason is just insulting the company, owners, and the whole Faithlife community who are helping here, investing, and make such an amazing software which blessed thousands people. I think this thread should be deleted because it doesn't help or profit to anyone.  

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1957
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:32 PM | Locked

In all seriousness, I can only guess that you are angry about resources not downloading into your beta installation as described here.  You should not install Beta products if you are not prepared to have major issues.  That is what a beta is all about-working out bugs.  People are trying to help.  If that is not the issue, then forget I said anything.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 6218
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:38 PM | Locked

Wild Eagle:

Saying that company sucks without a reason is just insulting the company, owners, and the whole Faithlife community who are helping here, investing, and make such an amazing software which blessed thousands people. I think this thread should be deleted because it doesn't help or profit to anyone.  

I don't feel insulted. Clearly what he posted is between him and FL so no need to get into an argument that it doesn't involve you. Just my opinion.

DAL

Posts 809
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:41 PM | Locked

DAL:

Wild Eagle:

I don't feel insulted. Clearly what he posted is between him and FL so no need to get into an argument that it doesn't involve you. Just my opinion.

DAL

DAL: Yet isn't that exactly what you are doing?

Cynthia

Posts 3154
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:44 PM | Locked

My anger with FL goes well beyond some recent issues but their overall performance- and to some the amount of $$ invested in this program is not just about money- I had to fit this into supporting many other things- anger is anger- sorry you can't deal with it snowflakes.

Posts 6218
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:46 PM | Locked

Cynthia in Florida:

DAL:

Wild Eagle:

DAL

You mean we? Now you're involved LOL. I just stated a fact. Let the OP resolve the issue with FL no need for anyone to feel insulted. 😉

Posts 809
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 6:56 PM | Locked

DAL:

Cynthia in Florida:

DAL:

Wild Eagle:

DAL

You mean we? Now you're involved LOL. I just stated a fact. Let the OP resolve the issue with FL no need for anyone to feel insulted. 😉

I think the difference, DAL, is that I didn't tell someone that there is "no need to get into an argument that doesn't involve you."  Wild Eagle was making a very good observation, like others, and thus has the right to comment.  It wasn't argumentative, so telling him to stay out of it was a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.  Like you, "just my opinion."

Cynthia

Posts 928
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 7:03 PM | Locked

Cannot speak to the OP's current situation, but I am happy to report I had a very good day today interacting with Faithlife staff. My sales guy went way above and beyond to help take care of something for me. I have been using Logos since around 2009 and there has only been one instance where I was unable to get a result I was happy with from staff. In most cases I have found Faithlife to be overly gracious, even in times when the error was clearly mine and not theirs.

Posts 26104
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2017 7:12 PM | Locked

Whyndell Grizzard:
- anger is anger- sorry you can't deal with it snowflakes.

I believe the complaint is that you are not dealing with it - you are lashing out at the forum community of other users rather than addressing the issue. Sorry to be so blunt but you have responded to more gentle requests with name calling.

Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS