Faithlife TV problems

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 695
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 23 2017 2:05 PM

Just to add to the discussion. I was trying to get our staff to view it and we've had mixed results. It's dragging a bit which is causing frustration and then it works okay at times. 

Cheers, 
 ChelseaFC

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 257
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 23 2017 4:33 PM

My experience is that a lot of the Mobile Ed courses won't load or won't play and those that do will halt after a few segments on my Windows 10/Chrome configuration.  Non-ME content seems to work with very few issues.

Posts 26
Robert Townsend | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 23 2017 6:27 PM

While I am grateful to Faithlife for offering this free preview weekend, it has been frustrating with all the freezing and starting over trying to watch the Mobile Ed courses.  The Mobile Ed courses were constantly freezing during the individual episodes and when changing one episode to the next. The ME courses worked slightly better (only slightly) on our Mac and hardly at all on the Windows 7 machine. The two regular programs we watched on TV worked tolerably well. Maybe the servers at Faithlife were overwhelmed. Thanks for the effort, I did learn a few things! Now, if I just had some extra funding.....

Posts 2
Sam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 23 2017 6:48 PM

FWIW, I am having success watching the Shema Mobile Ed tonight. (Excellent, I agree! thanks to the peeps mentioning it as good!). No more glitches, hiccups stops or starts. Yay!  So thanks to whomever worked on it the problem.  Is a treat to get to sample this course!  Trying to take it all in.  A bit bummed I am out of time to see more.

Posts 896
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 23 2017 7:03 PM

Like most other posters in this thread, I have been trying to sample some of the Mobile Ed courses and have found it to be an incredibly frustating experience, with videos constantly stopping, starting, stopping in three browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Edge) and on my Roku enabled TV. Frankly it's been a waste of my time.

Posts 732
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 23 2017 9:09 PM

I am currently (Monday evening) on the third hour of NT305, Moo's NT Theology.  I had one stall at the first section, then no problem at all!  We also rewatched one of the TV episodes earlier in the evening with no glitches.

Thanks, Faithlife.  I started a campaign to get my church to take the church wide offer.

Posts 7
John Raymond | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2019 2:30 AM

Two years later and pausing still a problem.

Posts 19
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 11 2019 7:59 AM

I personally don't get this any more. I get problems if I have watched a video and then re-watch it - it sometimes skips to the end, but I haven't had a problem with videos pausing for a long time. Perhaps I'm lucky :-) 

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS