Allow drag/drop of image files onto Order of Service

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 314
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 24 2017 9:59 AM

In the 2.1.0.0005 release, last bullet. How do you decide which type of item is created when you do this? My tests have produced both Announcement and Content types. If I drag from Media, I get Announcement, if I drag from a file (jpg or png) on my computer I get Content. Is that the rule?

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2017 11:05 AM

Brendon - 

The type of the item you are dragging has an effect, dragging a video file from your hard drive will result in a Video Service Item, dragging an image item will result in a Content Service Item.

Dragging a bunch of images from your hard drive will create a grouping of Content Service Items. It looks like there is a bug with dragging mixed items (5 images and 2 videos for instance) - only the images will get created.

Dragging from the Media Browser, we have additional information from the type of item you are dragging. If you look at the sidebar in Media Browser you can select the type of some media, other media you cannot. The drop will be what is selected for the particular media item you are dragging.

Posts 314
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2017 11:33 AM

Thanks Glenn

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS