Audio not playing from Recordings Screen

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 293
Mike Measley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2017 1:48 PM

Hi Ian,

I went into my most recent presenation. The only items with audio were the videos. So, I added audio to one of the other slides, went to preview, and turned up the audio. 

Then, I removed the audio (because I didn't want the audio on that slide).

Finally, I checked the recordings window, and I now have audio that I can hear. 

This must have happened with our children's program back before Christmas. They are the only ones that I know use audio with slides for their Christmas party.

I would consider that a bug if changing the audio on one slide, in one presenation turned off the audio for all slides to which background audio is assigned, and the recordings window for all future presentations.

Thank you for trouble-shooting this with me. So glad to have the audio back on the recordings window.

Mike

PS. If you recently got married, congratulations.

Windows 7, Nexus 7

Posts 21
LogosEmployee
Ian Fisk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2017 2:06 PM

Hi Mike,

I'm glad to hear everything is working now! Yes, it's not ideal how this volume is hidden like this, but it's on our todo list to add a volume control to the sermon recordings window.

- Ian

(And I've been married for a little over a year, so still pretty recent!)

Posts 2
Roger Blough | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 27 2017 8:08 AM

I have had the same problems for several weeks now. When the presentation is finished and I open the recording there is no sound play back. Every other program on our mini mac plays back sound just fine. When recording the input icon shows adequate volume level so that is not the problem.  Also I would still like to see the record function disabled until the service start time has passed. Every time we go on air to check things out it makes a recording...seems like a real simple fix. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS