7.3 Update Fails

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Bruce | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 8 2017 6:14 PM

I put this request in the Chinese section of the forums, but received no response. I am not sure if it is a general Logos 7 failure to install update, or if it is tied into the Chinese Bronze version we are trying to install. 

I am trying to assist a friend in the installation of her new Bronze Chinese edition; (she has had Logos for quite a number of years). I've attached the crash log and am hoping someone can help us understand what might be happening so we can get her going. Not sure what folks need to help troubleshoot this, so post your questions here and I'll try to provide answers. Thanks so much, Logos family!

Bruce

2577.Logos Crash;02017.02.03.docx

Posts 24712
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 8 2017 11:19 PM

This is a crash of Logos 7.2 on Windows 10 and is connected with the Indexer program, which has also been a problem with earlier versions since 2014! Free disk space has improved from 24 GB to 46 GB but Logos (and the system) would benefit from a further improvement to 60+ GB. Try this but you will need Tech Support if the problem persists.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 7
Bruce | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 9 2017 12:19 AM

Thanks, Dave, for the quick response! Just to clarify your response: are you suggesting that I need to free up some disk space on her hard drive, at least 46 GB but 60 GB would be best?

Posts 24712
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 10 2017 2:36 PM

Bruce:
are you suggesting that I need to free up some disk space on her hard drive,

At least 60 GB, as 46 GB is too small.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS