No NEW Journals - why not?

Page 16 of 37 (736 items) « First ... < Previous 14 15 16 17 18 Next > ... Last »
This post has 735 Replies | 25 Followers

Posts 1828
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 27 2018 8:23 AM

Mattillo:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Phil any updates on . . . getting JETS back?

It looks highly likely that we'll be getting JETS and the other Galaxie journals back in the near future. We're working out the final details and should have an announcement in the coming weeks. It's not finalized yet, but looks very promising.

That is good news! I suppose jets won't make it into any of the 3.1 bundles though?

It won't. It'll be part of another collection, but it'll have dynamic pricing enabled.

Posts 3054
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 27 2018 10:22 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

please consider making smaller journal bundles for those of us not yet in the market.

Any recommendations on what you'd like to see? How would you suggest we group them?

A Catholic/Verbum Journal Bundle would be nice. For the moment, it would be small, but it would be nice!

Posts 865
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 27 2018 10:39 AM

SineNomine:
A Catholic/Verbum Journal Bundle would be nice. For the moment, it would be small, but it would be nice!

That's a great idea. I'll suggest that to Craig.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 27 2018 10:39 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

Phil any updates on . . . getting JETS back?

It looks highly likely that we'll be getting JETS and the other Galaxie journals back in the near future. We're working out the final details and should have an announcement in the coming weeks. It's not finalized yet, but looks very promising.

That is good news! I suppose jets won't make it into any of the 3.1 bundles though?

It won't. It'll be part of another collection, but it'll have dynamic pricing enabled.

Sounds good and thank you for the update Mr Gons.  If you can remember... please post to this forum once it is up for sale!

Posts 406
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 3:26 PM

Yay! Master Journal Bundle 3.1 is shipping on March 12!

Posts 8947
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 1 2018 6:39 PM

Erik:

Yay! Master Journal Bundle 3.1 is shipping on March 12!

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 7:45 AM

It seems like they ship one bundle a day.  Of course mine goes last :)  Oh well

Posts 1924
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 2 2018 6:50 PM
My pre-pub purchase has been restored. With Faithlife working to get JETS and the other Galaxie journals into an upcoming bundle, I have a reason to go for 3.1 now. I'll keep my Galaxie subscription (it's only $50/year) as a backup "just in case" Faithlife lets me down again, which I hope doesn't happen.

Nathan Parker

Posts 3054
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2018 1:12 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

SineNomine:

Thanks, Ben!

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 12:04 PM

Any chance that Trinity Journal or Masters Seminary Journal can be added into one of these journal bundles?  Preferably one of the smaller ones Smile

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 11:43 AM

Thank you Faithlife for the new release! 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 8947
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 1:42 PM

Wild Eagle:

Thank you Faithlife for the new release! 

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1924
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2018 5:34 PM

Over 800 new journal volumes downloaded into my library today! Can't wait to dig in (as well as jump on 4.1 when it's up for Pre-Pub).

Two suggestions:

1. Bible Study Magazine (all the archives and current issue) would be great in the Master Bundle.

2. I've been enjoying Messiah Magazine. Having current and archived issued would be great as well.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 8:22 AM

The TJL 3.1 upgrade has some missing journals.  I created a new post for that issue

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/163003/965494.aspx#965494 

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 1:26 PM

SineNomine:

Mr Ben Sir.  I recently purchased the TJL 3.1 upgrade and I noticed that the Conservative Theological Journal is missing volumes 8-10.  I checked both Galaxie and Accordance and they have those volumes available but not Logos.  Kristina told me that the publisher asked for them to be pulled but why pull only 3 volumes and only from Logos?  This doesn't make much sense.  Any chance a talk with the publisher can get those back?  Also if you can add the JODT to your list of journals that needs to be updated I would appreciate it.

Posts 865
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 1:46 PM

Mattillo:

SineNomine:

Mr Ben Sir.  I recently purchased the TJL 3.1 upgrade and I noticed that the Conservative Theological Journal is missing volumes 8-10.  I checked both Galaxie and Accordance and they have those volumes available but not Logos.  Kristina told me that the publisher asked for them to be pulled but why pull only 3 volumes and only from Logos?  This doesn't make much sense.  Any chance a talk with the publisher can get those back?  Also if you can add the JODT to your list of journals that needs to be updated I would appreciate it.

Hi Mattillo,

The publisher asked us to pull these journals due to plagiarism. I'm not sure why they are available elsewhere.

Sorry :(

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 1:48 PM

Thanks for checking

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 1:58 PM

I'm surprised they pulled three entire volumes and just didn't redact what was plagiarism. I guess I'll have to grab them from galaxie

Page 16 of 37 (736 items) « First ... < Previous 14 15 16 17 18 Next > ... Last » | RSS