25th Anniversary Links are Broken

Page 1 of 3 (45 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 44 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 15 2017 5:07 AM

This blog post has several links to the 25th anniversary sale but all of them are leading me to the lost sheep page.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 8895
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 5:22 AM

I see what you mean. It is interesting that they are all "lost sheep" links.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 514
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 5:29 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I think that the links aren't to specific products but to one, presently unavailable page. When Logos puts up the page then all the links should work.

Posts 8895
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 6:12 AM

Gordon Jones:

Bruce Dunning:

I think that the links aren't to specific products but to one, presently unavailable page. When Logos puts up the page then all the links should work.

That totally makes sense.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 7:06 AM

Now the blog post has been taken down. Likely a coordination miscue across teams. I choose to be patient from here.

Posts 8895
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 7:10 AM

Virgil Buttram:
I choose to be patient from here.

That is always a good strategy.

Posts 2760
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 7:18 AM

It was the 1st thing I seen on my homepage this morning. A ticket to a seminar (the $25.00). I started the engine (my browser) and speedily made my way to the on-ramp (the link), only to find that there was no bridge. I hastily ran to a location that would provide a shuttle to the seminar (the blog post), only to find that the shuttle was out of service. Smile

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 7:18 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Virgil Buttram:
I choose to be patient from here.

That is always a good strategy.

Well, there's patience as in "I'm not going to be voicing complaints", and there's patience as in "I'm not going to be checking the site a few times each hour." I'm definitely in the former but not so much in the latter. Smile

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 7:27 AM

Rick:
This blog post has several links to the 25th anniversary sale

Thankful for 25th Anniversary Sale now appearing.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 9075
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 7:49 AM

This link worked for me.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 7:51 AM

Mark Smith:

This link worked for me.

And for me as well. Good to see! Thanks for passing this along.

Posts 592
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 8:21 AM

Chafer's Systematic Theology set never goes on sale. That's the cheapest price in years.

Posts 672
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 9:38 AM

FL, thank you. It's very much appreciated.

Dale Heath

Posts 754
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 10:01 AM

The email is misleading.  It states that the discount will be applied automatically when you choose a product from their web page.  The web page states that you must use a coupon code.  I missed the requirement for the code on the first pass through.

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 10:52 AM

Note for all Academic Program participants - the coupon code supersedes your academic discount; it does not stack.

Posts 54
LogosEmployee
Taylor Blomquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 10:52 AM

David A Egolf:
It states that the discount will be applied automatically when you choose a product from their web page.  The web page states that you must use a coupon code.

David, 

We were having some technical issues, they have been resolved. The coupon is now automatically added to the cart with the product. Sorry about that!

Taylor

Posts 3189
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 10:57 AM

Taylor Blomquist:

We were having some technical issues, they have been resolved. The coupon is now automatically added to the cart with the product. Sorry about that!

It appears that there is a different problem with the page now. Previously the "Add to cart" buttons for the products I owned were greyed out. Now, all the buttons are blue.

Posts 3148
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 12:30 PM

PetahChristian:
Now, all the buttons are blue.

Hi PetaChrsitian,

So the "Add to Cart" button for every product, even products you own, is active? Can you confirm you see your name in the top-right corner of the website when this happens, and if it is give an example product for which this behavior should not occur? 

Posts 2062
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 12:45 PM

Tommy Ball:

PetahChristian:
Now, all the buttons are blue.

Hi PetaCHrsitian,

So the "Add to Cart" button for every product, even products you own, is active? Can you confirm you see your name in the top-right corner of the website when this happens, and if it is give an example product for which this behavior should not occur? 

I noticed the same behavior. They used to be grayed out and now nothing is. I own most of them. All of the ones on the first row, for example. Clicking through to the product page, it is grayed out. I am logged on with my name at top right.

Posts 9961
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 1:10 PM

PetahChristian:
It appears that there is a different problem with the page now. Previously the "Add to cart" buttons for the products I owned were greyed out. Now, all the buttons are blue.

I'm seeing the same thing

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 3 (45 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS