25th Anniversary Links are Broken

Page 2 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 44 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3148
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 1:41 PM

Randy W. Sims:
All of the ones on the first row, for example. Clicking through to the product page, it is grayed out. I am logged on with my name at top right.

Can you log out and back in, or log in via a private/incognito mode in your browser? I'm not seeing any inconsistencies or incorrectly available resources.

Posts 3196
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 1:48 PM

Tommy Ball:

Can you log out and back in, or log in via a private/incognito mode in your browser? I'm not seeing any inconsistencies or incorrectly available resources.

They were appearing in blue while logged in, but are now correctly appearing in gray, within the last 30 minutes or so. Everything appears fine now, Tommy! Sorry I didn't report that they were working correctly again; thanks for the fix!

Posts 2062
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 1:54 PM

PetahChristian:

Tommy Ball:

They were appearing in blue while logged in, but are now correctly appearing in gray, within the last 30 minutes or so. Everything appears fine now, Tommy! Sorry I didn't report that they were working correctly again; thanks for the fix!

Ditto. Something changed since my previous post because it now correctly shows greyed out products.

Posts 3148
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 2:07 PM

We must have fixed something on our end. Thanks for reporting it nonetheless, everyone!

Posts 4920
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 2:19 PM

Thank you FL. I've had REB on my radar for sometime. $25 off made it a deal that couldn't be passed up.

Posts 94
Rokas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 2:26 PM

Virgil Buttram:

Note for all Academic Program participants - the coupon code supersedes your academic discount; it does not stack.

Is this a supposed behavior?

Posts 523
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 2:56 PM

The same here. Thanks!

Disciple of Christ (doc):

Thank you FL. I've had REB on my radar for sometime. $25 off made it a deal that couldn't be passed up.

Posts 4920
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 3:18 PM

This is the way it works, you should not expect to double dip on discounts. Whatever option gives you be better discount, take that option.

Rokas:

Virgil Buttram:

Note for all Academic Program participants - the coupon code supersedes your academic discount; it does not stack.

Is this a supposed behavior?

Posts 6337
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 3:42 PM

Too bad is not $25 to spend on whatever we want, but I'm still thankful because I own most of the resources on the selections and that just shows how blessed I am owning a decent Logos library!

Happy 25th Anniversary FL/Logos 👍

DAL

Posts 755
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2017 4:25 PM

For me, the items I own are now grayed out.  That includes the set I just purchased with this promotion.

Posts 19
Tong Shin Kai Clarence | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 5:48 AM

I noticed that for me the academic discount supersedes the 25 dollars off. When i click the items it only show the academic discount which are lower in value than 25 dollars.

Posts 804
Richard Lyall | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 1:13 PM

DAL:

Too bad is not $25 to spend on whatever we want, but I'm still thankful because I own most of the resources on the selections and that just shows how blessed I am owning a decent Logos library!

Happy 25th Anniversary FL/Logos 👍

DAL

Calling it "$25 to spend" is a bit disingenuous. In reality it's really just a smaller discount than usual on a larger number of products mixed with a couple of real bargains. Come on Logos please choose your words more carefully - your customers are not fooled.

Posts 3174
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 1:32 PM

I almost laughed myself silly- only 3 items I don't own- and they are ones I was never interested in to start with- ROFL

Posts 672
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:09 PM

Disciple of Christ (doc):

Me too, I really appreciate surprise gifts. There have been a few I couldn't use, but I appreciate the gesture anyway. Kind of like a late Christmas gift.

Thanks FL, Dale Heath

Posts 6337
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:53 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

I almost laughed myself silly- only 3 items I don't own- and they are ones I was never interested in to start with- ROFL

I had a nice big grin on my face with the 2 items I purchased 😉 Read the instructions on the blog 😁

Thank you Faithlife!

DAL

Posts 1938
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:53 PM

Why is "An Exposition on Prayer in the Bible" so expensive?  Even with the $25 discount it is far cheaper everywhere else...like $100 cheaper.  This would be a great resource but not at this price when it can be purchased elsewhere.  I know there is tagging etc.  But it would be nice to see it more in line with other offers.

Posts 3196
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 4:34 PM

DAL:

I had a nice big grin on my face with the 2 items I purchased 😉 Read the instructions on the blog 😁

Wow, thanks for posting about the blog, and thanks to FL for the $25 off!

Posts 416
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 5:12 PM

Thanks FL... I have been eyeing for REB, and now I got it!

Posts 6337
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 5:44 PM

PetahChristian:

DAL:

Ah you must've figured out the instructions 😁👍👌

I had been eyeing these two and now I got them! (See pic below):

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 5:56 PM

PetahChristian:

I am also grateful. I used my $25.00 off on a book I've had in my 'saved for later' list for some time. I was able to purchase it for less than half price. It is not now in my Library. Thank you, Faithlife.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 2 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS