25th Anniversary Links are Broken

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 44 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 6:46 PM

Mark Smith:

PetahChristian:
Wow, thanks for posting about the blog, and thanks to FL for the $25 off!

I am also grateful. I used my $25.00 off on a book I've had in my 'saved for later' list for some time. I was able to purchase it for less than half price. It is not in my Library. Thank you, Faithlife.

Amazing how understanding simple instructions can clear up any misunderstandings 😁 And yes, thank you, FL indeed and happy 25th Anniversary again! Looking forward to the 50 year anniversary if I make it that long or if the Lord hasn't come yet 👍

DAL

Posts 3186
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2017 7:57 PM

DAL:

Whyndell Grizzard:

I almost laughed myself silly- only 3 items I don't own- and they are ones I was never interested in to start with- ROFL

I had a nice big grin on my face with the 2 items I purchased 😉 Read the instructions on the blog 😁

Thank you Faithlife!

DAL

Thanks for the heads up!

Ok I went back in and picked up MacArthur's 2nd volume on Luke- gee  about 2.50 left over :)

Posts 86
Chris Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 9:21 AM

Big SmileBig SmileYes

Posts 804
Richard Lyall | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 1:32 PM

Whether this was a mistake on the original web page, or whether it's a change of heart, thanks Logos!

Posts 235
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 18 2017 11:18 AM

Thanks everybody for posting about the updated version of the coupon, and a huge THANK YOU to FL for the generous anniversary gift.  I picked up a book of essays from Bishop Robert Barron.

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS