Reorder in Sermon Editor?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 174
Jackie Watts | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 17 2017 5:45 AM

Is there a way to move text into different order on Sermon Editor (rather than delete and re-insert)? This would seem to be an intuitive feature, but I can't find a way to make it work (using Mac OS).

Posts 132
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 5:58 AM

I don't think so but that is my favorite part about using Pages - being able to grab points of an outline and reorder it with all its subpoints so easily, placing right where I want. That would be great. 

Posts 123
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 6:28 AM

Jackie Watts:

Is there a way to move text into different order on Sermon Editor (rather than delete and re-insert)? This would seem to be an intuitive feature, but I can't find a way to make it work (using Mac OS).

On that note, is there a way to put boxes and arrows in sermon editor and content in those boxes?

Posts 3719
Forum MVP
Fredc | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 6:57 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

Jackie Watts:

On that note, is there a way to put boxes and arrows in sermon editor and content in those boxes?

Discussions about dragging and dropping text for the purpose of changing the order was discussed during the private beta, and I believe it has been discussed and requested since. I am hopeful we will see that at some point in the future.

I don't remember seeing any requests for drawing objects (boxes, arrows, text boxes, etc). I am not sure I would use that feature much, but I can see how some may benefit. Perhaps this would be a good uservoice suggestion.

Diagnostic Logging

Grow in your personal relationship with Christ; so you can help others come into and grow in a personal relationship with Christ

Posts 736
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 7:13 AM

Jackie Watts:
Is there a way to move text into different order on Sermon Editor (rather than delete and re-insert)?

This one feature, if added would make the Sermon Editor my go to sermon writer. It would also need to be a part of the ipad app as well. I need the utility of this outlining feature as well as folding text. I will often rearrange ideas between services or fold text that I do not want to use but I do not want to delete it either.

Those two outlining features (moving points and folding text, indented points) would allow me to invest in the Sermon Editor. But, I must stress that I need them on the ipad as well.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.