25th Anniversary Gift now good on ANY order!

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1577
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 7:42 PM

Thank you so much FAITHLIFE! I bought 2 of H. A. Ironside's commentaries: The Gospel of John and 1 & 2 Peter.

Posts 10177
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2017 8:35 PM

Thank you, Charlene! (and Faithlife, Logos, and for sure, the Libronix boys too).

And a thank you to Mr Kevin. Bought my book, downloaded it to Noet, and reading ... all in seconds. (Kevin won't catch me complementing the mobiles here.)

Posts 885
Brother Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 18 2017 1:24 AM

Congratulations and gratitude to everyone at FL !!  I, in spite of Myke's legitimate comment/complaint about the slides being JPEGS vs. editable PPTX slides, got the High Definition Commentary: Romans Slide Pack from Steven Runge's outstanding High Def series of commentaries.  Highly recommended for teaching/preaching/studying/devotions.  Price: $24.99, so I still have a penny to allocate somewhere...Thanks!

"I read dead people..."

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 18 2017 7:21 PM

I'm debating whether I should get Verbum Portfolio or Orthodox Gold.

The struggle is real with this $25 coupon.. Indifferent

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 19 2017 8:17 AM

Thanks very much for this failthlife and congratulations on 25 years.  I am now the proud owner of the archaeology Mobile Ed that was already of offer this month - thanks for allowing me to use the gift on this. I am looking forward to getting my hands (virtually) dirty :-)

Posts 2310
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 21 2017 2:19 AM

Thanks so much for these two:

Seven Days that Divide the World: The Beginning according to Genesis and Science

Who Was Adam?

(And I'm still hoping for the Unseen Realm to be discounted next month after the temporary license expires, to use my Animated Commentary voucher on it :-)

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 99
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 21 2017 3:28 PM

Thank you Faithlife!  I bought the LOGOS 7 training manual

Paul

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS