Thanks Logos/Faithlife

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 32 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10524
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 25 2017 4:14 AM

Richard Milbrandt:
Thanks Logos/Faithlife for the $25 off for your 25th anniversary.

Yes. Thank you Fl. Used my discount to purchase a book on my wish list for $23.99—Keep the change as a tip Stick out tongue.

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 25 2017 5:53 AM

YesCakeGeeked

Posts 21
James Hogg | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 25 2017 8:32 AM

Thanks, does anyone know that through to the 1st of march means we can use it on the 1st?

Posts 17
Rev A W Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2017 1:31 AM

Thanks so much for your double February gift to me, for your 25th birthday and my 84th. As a keen Mac user, from Logos 2 days, I could only get at its treasures using emulation software, and it seemed there was little likelihood of Logos ever running on the Mac platform. What a difference and blessing for the brave move Logos took. May the years ahead for Logos mean its increase in usefulness and service for our Triune God. Thanks again,

AWP in NZ.

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2017 1:52 AM

Used my $25 towards the purchase of PNTC 1 Corinthians. Thanks FL!

Posts 10524
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2017 6:02 AM

Rev A W Palmer:
As a keen Mac user, from Logos 2 days, I could only get at its treasures using emulation software,

Yes, I remember those day, with Virtual PC. People who complain about L6/7 being slow should have used it in those days Stick out tongue

Rev A W Palmer:
What a difference and blessing for the brave move Logos took.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes 

Rev A W Palmer:
your 25th birthday and my 84th.

You have a little bit on me there. Fourscore is coming May 1

Posts 1401
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2017 8:06 AM

I bought https://www.logos.com/product/39638/miracles-the-credibility-of-the-new-testament-accounts , picked from my wish list. In my opinion it was overpriced, but with the Logos gift I thought it would do. I then read it in a couple of days - more interesting than I had expected!

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 61
Dean Stow | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2017 3:16 PM

Thanks Logos for the discount.  Happy Anniversary!

I used mine to finally get BDAG/HALOT

Now to learn how to use it effectively Geeked

Posts 2760
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2017 5:31 PM

Veli Voipio:

I bought https://www.logos.com/product/39638/miracles-the-credibility-of-the-new-testament-accounts , picked from my wish list. In my opinion it was overpriced, but with the Logos gift I thought it would do. I then read it in a couple of days - more interesting than I had expected!

You have an amazing reading speed. Wow, 1200+ pages in only a couple of days. Smile

Posts 1401
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2017 10:48 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
You have an amazing reading speed. Wow, 1200+ pages in only a couple of days

The bibliography starts on page 885, but still it has about 900 pages for reading.

Well, I have to admit that I was reading only part of it thoroughly, and glanced through many of the reported miracles (they are convincing, but I've heard similar cases many times and could claim to have seen or experienced something similar, so it was better to get back to readings about the reformation). But it was sort of addictive reading.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 2328
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 27 2017 5:48 AM

That resource has been on my wish list for quite a while.  I chose to get the Eerdmans Baptism collection.

https://www.logos.com/product/36592/eerdmans-baptism-collection 

Posts 284
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2017 6:11 PM

I lost my email, can anyone tell me with the credit coupon code is?

Posts 3192
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2017 8:07 PM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

I lost my email, can anyone tell me with the credit coupon code is?

To Celebrate 25 Years, We’re Giving You $25 to Spend on Logos.com

I believe the offer expires tonight.

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS