Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2482
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 26 2017 9:22 AM

Can anyone remember how to remove the apps on top of the home screen on the Android app version 4.3.9?

I last configured that version more than 2 years ago... I had to reinstall the Logos app on my oldish device. In the new app versions there's the settings menu, which didn't exist back then (or was hidden somewhere else....)

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 2748
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 27 2017 7:06 AM

It's been a long time since I used that version, but does the settings icon in the upper right corner show a way to change what appears on the Home page of the Android app? The latest version has a menu icon in that spot and it shows an Edit Sections link. See if that's available there.

Posts 2482
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 27 2017 7:58 AM

The top right icon was the first thing I tried. Big Smile It opens the verse selector.

The icon right to the daily readings only lets me add (albeit not remove) more daily devotionals.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 27 2017 12:56 PM

Hi Jan,

Version 4.3.9 didn't yet have the Edit Sections feature. To remove a Daily Reading just long press on it and a menu should appear.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS