March Madness

Page 2 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 48 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 3538
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 4:49 AM

DAL:
I restarted my iPhone and no luck, still internal error message.

I still get that error on my iPhone, but it's been working on the MacBook.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 121
DBR | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 5:14 AM

It worked just now for me. Hopefully it is fixed for others as well.

Posts 449
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 5:26 AM

David Ruley:

It worked just now for me. Hopefully it is fixed for others as well.

Unfortunately I am still getting an error message, so it doesn't look like it has been fixed yet.

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 5:56 AM

Soo...I must use Firefox, Chrome or Safari??? I quit. Sorry Guys but no one tells me witch Browser I have to use It's your Game if you want me to play use the Browser I use...

Posts 448
Bill Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 5:58 AM

not working in Chrome

Posts 1927
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 6:10 AM

Sascha,

I'm on safari and it's not working for me, I'm getting the server error. 

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 6:51 AM

So then they have a Problem with sending Message AND with Browsers...maybe we should pray for them

Posts 198
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 7:34 AM

I was having so many problems with voting that I just gave up.

Agape,

Steve

Posts 9134
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 8:03 AM

Kenneth Neighoff:
I'm getting the server error.

I was, too, but just a couple of minutes ago was able to get on.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1460
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 8:16 AM

Mark Smith:

Kenneth Neighoff:
I'm getting the server error.

I was, too, but just a couple of minutes ago was able to get on.

Still no luck here.  Sad

Posts 1460
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 8:21 AM

Sascha John:

Soo...I must use Firefox, Chrome or Safari??? I quit. Sorry Guys but no one tells me witch Browser I have to use It's your Game if you want me to play use the Browser I use...

Agreed.  I get the internal server error message with Edge, and a message that the voting process won't work with Internet Explorer.

Posts 161
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 8:54 AM

Hey everyone,

We are hard at work trying to solve this problem. We tried something new this year to help resolve vote dumping of past years by tying votes to the account. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you will be patient with us as we work out the bugs. We hope that it will be available on all browsers before the end of the competition.

Posts 763
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 9:46 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Hey everyone,

We are hard at work trying to solve this problem. We tried something new this year to help resolve vote dumping of past years by tying votes to the account. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you will be patient with us as we work out the bugs. We hope that it will be available on all browsers before the end of the competition.

As I was reading the last sentence, I mentally filled in "before the end of the day" only to find "before the end of the competition"?!   Really? 

If you can't fix this by the end of the day, or sooner, then you should revert the system and put up with the "vote dumping"! 

If people can't vote, THEN THERE IS NO COMPETITION!

Posts 161
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 9:52 AM

Hey David,

We are working to solve the voting problems by the end of the day. It is getting it optimized for browsers such as internet explorer that I was referring to for end of the competition. You are definitely right that if people can't vote, then there is no competition we are taking all these things and your feedback into consideration. We really do appreciate it and thank you again for being patient as we work to resolve these issues.

Posts 9215
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 1:49 PM

In the meantime we can check out the "Hall of Fame" offers - https://www.logos.com/hall-of-fame

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3538
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 2:09 PM

Bruce Dunning:

In the meantime we can check out the "Hall of Fame" offers - https://www.logos.com/hall-of-fame

Many of N.T. Wright's books are in Anglican base packages. For example, I believe 33 of the Treasury's 54 books can be found in Anglican Bronze.

Depending on your dynamic pricing, you may find that a denominational library bundle (books discounted to ~90-98%) is a better deal.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 2:19 PM

I own everything in both of this 'Treasury' packages from past base package and March Madness offers but you are correct. Base packages still offer the best pricing. The same is true when it comes to the Fortress Press Library  Builder currently on offer this month. A lot of the titles in that package are in Lutheran Platinum and lower at a better price if your dynamic price is right. A few titles are in the builder only but not many.

PetahChristian:

Bruce Dunning:

Many of N.T. Wright's books are in Anglican base packages. For example, I believe 33 of the Treasury's 54 books can be found in Anglican Bronze.

Depending on your dynamic pricing, you may find that a denominational library bundle (books discounted to ~90-98%) is a better deal.

Posts 161
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 5:29 PM

Voting should be up and working properly. Please keep us updated if you run into any more problems. We are still working on fixing the experience on Internet Explorer.

Posts 236
Kevin Olson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 6:00 PM

Still not working for me.  I can only get into 2016.  

I am on a MacBook Pro in SE Asia.  Friday, March 3, 8:52AM

Posts 7054
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 6:51 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Voting should be up and working properly. Please keep us updated if you run into any more problems. We are still working on fixing the experience on Internet Explorer.

Fixed now, thank you! 👍

DAL

Page 2 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS