Randomly crashing on a future week.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Zach Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 2 2017 12:59 PM

I had this weird issue where Proclaim was crashing on a future week's service I was trying to set up. It did this like 5 times in a row. I ended up just not touching Proclaim for an hour or so and then started it back up and it's worked fine since then....kinda wacky. So I've attached the log files if you want to see what happened. I was specifically searching and adding welcome and countdown videos to a current (this week's) service and a future (next week's) service, so I wasn't sure if just the intensity of dealing with larger video files was causing the program to crash. I have a pretty beefy macbook I'm running this on, so it's definitely not more than my computer can handle.

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 1:07 PM

Zach-

Looks like the log files didn't attach. Can you repost? I'm curious to look at them, we have had other reports of similar crashes, but have not been able to reproduce in house.

Thanks

Glenn

Posts 2
Zach Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 1:09 PM

22643.Proclaim Logs.zip

Hopefully this gets them attached. Thanks!

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 2:14 PM

Zach-

We have been able to reproduce this on a machine we have access to and will hopefully have something to ship very soon. Thanks for your detailed steps and patience while we get this fixed!

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 3 2017 2:11 PM

Zach-

We just shipped, what we hope is a fix for this issue, it fixed our in house repro.

We don’t like push out ‘updates’ this late in the week, so we just made it available on our website. Your app will not prompt that there is an update available.

Please goto https://proclaimonline.com/download

And download the latest version 2.1.0.0034

Quit Proclaim

Open the downloaded dmg and drag/drop the Proclaim.app into your applications folder and you should be good to go.

Please do let us know, with new logs, if this does not fix your crash.

Thanks again for your help and patience while we tracked this down.

Glenn

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS