Grudem's Systematic is on Sale

Page 2 of 2 (34 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 33 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 278
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 12:34 PM

Hi everyone, with all the detective work going on in this thread, I thought I'd share some details around this mystery sale.  

We often try to serve specific customers with very targeted promotions or offers.  On any given day there can be a number of these offers live.  We reach out to the targeted customers through promotional email, messages on the home screens in Logos, targeted advertising, and other means, to direct them to these offers.

Yesterday, as one of these promotions was going live, we found that one of our targeting rules behaved in a way made the promo available to a some users, beyond the planned audience, without communication or context.  

Because no-one likes to miss out on a deal, I've created a link that will get you these products at the promotional price for a short time.  You'll need to purchase before the end of the day tomorrow to take advantage of these offers. 

Click here to add to cart

Posts 4199
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 12:40 PM

Thank you! Please target me more often :)

Posts 3933
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 12:55 PM

Thanks very much, Glenn, for sharing the details, and for graciously making the targeted promotion available to everyone!

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 9414
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 3:49 PM

Glenn Airoldi:
Because no-one likes to miss out on a deal, I've created a link that will get you these products at the promotional price for a short time.  You'll need to purchase before the end of the day tomorrow to take advantage of these offers. 

Thank you!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 686
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 4:01 PM

Glenn Airoldi:

You're a gent! Thanks - I've been meaning to get Carson and Grudem's titles in Logos for some time - had them elsewhere so other stuff kept getting prioritised, but I couldn't resist this.

Posts 273
Greg Corbin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 4:26 PM

Even at the full price of $39.99, Grudem's Systematic is absolutely worth every penny.  It is an incredible resource. If I could only keep five books from my entire library, that book would be one of the five. 

Posts 28727
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 5:45 PM

Glenn Airoldi:
Because no-one likes to miss out on a deal, I've created a link that will get you these products at the promotional price for a short time

Thanks! 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 81
Kevin Wang | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 5:52 PM

Glenn Airoldi:

That is very generous of you. Thank you!

Posts 560
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 7:06 PM

PetahChristian:

Thanks very much, Glenn, for sharing the details, and for graciously making the targeted promotion available to everyone!

Agreed Yes

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 406
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 9:12 PM

You got a sale from me too. Thanks.

Posts 659
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 3:15 AM

Top man Yes

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 8:49 PM

Glenn Airoldi:

Thanks, that was very generous of you. I already owned two of them, now I have all three Yes

Posts 501
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 9:39 PM

Yes

Posts 9
Jerry McFerron | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 17 2017 3:33 AM

Yes

Page 2 of 2 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS