Logos 7.5

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 293
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 15 2017 6:07 AM

Does anyone have any idea when 7.5 will be ready for download. I am anxious to use the highlighting features that are suppose to be in the Sermon Editor with that version. 

Posts 172
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 6:24 AM

It should be any day now, and if you want, you can get on the beta channel any time if you want to try it out early. Just type set update channel to beta in the command box. (If I remember the command correctly). 

The speaker styles work well but are a bit limited at the moment on the iPad, if you preach from that, since the styles don't show up there right now. I would assume that is in the works. 

Posts 13397
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 6:30 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

Does anyone have any idea when 7.5 will be ready for download. I am anxious to use the highlighting features that are suppose to be in the Sermon Editor with that version. 

It's due on Monday.

Posts 293
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 8:00 AM

Mark Barnes:

Pastor Michael Huffman:

It's due on Monday.

Thanks, Mark.

Hey Mark, on another issue. I need some help with Syntax searching; and all the ones that are done on the Logos website are not with Logos 6 or 7. Mike did some on youtube, but they are mainly OT. Is there anything that you can help me with that? Perhaps you could do a couple on youtube. I know you are a busy pastor, As I, but anything you can do will be much appreciated. Thanks, Mark!

Posts 293
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 8:01 AM

Philip Bassham:

It should be any day now, and if you want, you can get on the beta channel any time if you want to try it out early. Just type set update channel to beta in the command box. (If I remember the command correctly). 

The speaker styles work well but are a bit limited at the moment on the iPad, if you preach from that, since the styles don't show up there right now. I would assume that is in the works. 

Thanks, Philip. 

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 11:09 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:
Hey Mark, on another issue. I need some help with Syntax searching; and all the ones that are done on the Logos website are not with Logos 6 or 7. Mike did some on youtube, but they are mainly OT. Is there anything that you can help me with that? Perhaps you could do a couple on youtube. I know you are a busy pastor, As I, but anything you can do will be much appreciated. Thanks, Mark!

It would be better if you would start a new thread.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS