Question about commentary for daily readings

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 98
Dan | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 16 2017 11:52 AM

When I click on Catholic Daily Readings (U.S. Lectionary) from the home screen, I get a view like the following:

In this case, Logos picked A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on Jeremiah as the commentary, but that is not always the case. It seems to vary by day. When I click on Sunday's readings I get Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible.

Is there a way to make this view alway use a commentary of my choosing, such as ACCS?

Thank you!

Posts 5248
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 11:57 AM

You need to prioritize your commentary you want to the top. of the list.

The Library: Resource Priority

You don't need to select every volume of the ACCS just one and it will make that series default.

-Dan

EDIT: PS: Make sure a Bible translation is above the commentary series or you will get weird behaviour just remember the screwed up issues caused when I placed the New Interpreter's Bible at the top of the list...

Posts 98
Dan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 16 2017 12:17 PM

Thanks for the suggestion! Just adding one volume of ACCS didn't work. However, if I added the specific volume of ACCS that covered that reading, it worked.

So the solution seems to be to add all the volumes of ACCS to the priority list.

Thank you!

Edit: It seems when you right click a volume and "Add to Priority List" it adds just that volume. If you drag-and-drop that volume, it adds the whole series. Now everything works! Thanks again!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS