Crash while doing Morph search in 4.0c Beta 1

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4768
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 22 2010 11:05 AM | Locked

I had my ESV full page reverse interlinear open and a morph search screen open. When I attempted to enter the @ sign to begin the search nothing happened. I attempted to enter the @ again and crashed. When I reopened L4 I could not reproduce the crash and the search appeared to function properly. Crash Log attached.

8535.Logos4Crash.txt

Posts 463
George Allakhverdyan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 23 2010 7:18 PM | Locked

Fred Chapman:

I had my ESV full page reverse interlinear open and a morph search screen open. When I attempted to enter the @ sign to begin the search nothing happened. I attempted to enter the @ again and crashed. When I reopened L4 I could not reproduce the crash and the search appeared to function properly. Crash Log attached.

8535.Logos4Crash.txt

This is a known issue and I believe it was just fixed for the next release.

Posts 4768
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 23 2010 10:18 PM | Locked

George Allakhverdyan:

Fred Chapman:

8535.Logos4Crash.txt

This is a known issue and I believe it was just fixed for the next release.

Great. Thanks

I thought I had seen something on a similar issue, but I wanted to post just in case there was something different about this crash than the others

Posts 463
George Allakhverdyan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 11:35 AM | Locked

Fred Chapman:

Great. Thanks

I thought I had seen something on a similar issue, but I wanted to post just in case there was something different about this crash than the others

Feel free to confirm this fix with the next release and update this thread in case it didn't get fixed.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS