$140 CP Bid (Reg. $749.99) Mobile Ed. OT312 Book Study: Deuteronomy

Page 2 of 4 (69 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 68 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 3933
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 28 2017 8:12 AM

This CP is doing remarkably well, having gained about 10% in the last day!

It's possible that this will hit 100% early next week, which means it may close next Friday. Definitely get your bids in, if you have waited for the price to drop, as it will be increasing soon to its Pre-Pub price.

Hopefully FL will drop the minimum at least once more, and give us a chance to get more bids for $100 or less!

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 501
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 29 2017 6:04 AM

New lower pricing available to pick now. Lets see how low we can get it.

Posts 9414
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 2 2017 9:53 PM

SteveHD:

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 617
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 3 2017 7:47 AM

Bruce Dunning:

SteveHD:

Yes

Yes

Posts 617
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 4 2017 2:26 PM

There is a Logos Blog post about this course which includes a clip by the lecturer, Dr Daniel Block:

http://blog.logos.com/2017/04/gospel-according-moses

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 4 2017 9:16 PM

This is getting so close now to crossing the line that I can almost touch it Big Smile

Posts 5495
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 6 2017 12:18 AM

Not true Petah, the don't have to visit the forums to find out about these offers, they can view them on the website, they can see them on Faithlife.com when they are shared there and other social media platforms such as Facebook ang Twiiter. And by no means least they can view them on the homepage of the software. Of course people can choose not to receive information from some or all of these channels, but that is their choice and they possily don't want emails about it either and have opted out of marketing emails from Faithlife.

In short there are plenty of ways a user can discover great opportunities  like these if they really want to know about them.

PetahChristian:

Kevin A Lewis:

Great offer - seems to have slowed - need more people on this one!

I think one of the limitations is that people have to visit the forum to discover great offers like this.

Perhaps FL can do a targeted marketing to customers who have bought past Mobile Ed CP deals (or even blog about it so it show up on the Home Page)?

In the meantime, I've been using the social media links to tweet about these CP deals, to help spread the word, since 80% (or better) off Mobile Ed is remarkable!

Posts 621
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 6 2017 3:39 PM

yep, so close. I can't wait :-) 

Posts 621
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 6 2017 3:57 PM

Disciple of Christ (doc):
nd by no means least they can view them on the homepage of the software. Of course people can choose not to receive information from some or all of these channels, but that is their choice and they possily don't want emails about it either and have opted out of marketing emails from Faithlife.

Yep, I read a lot on my kindle in the android app and I've seen two posts highlighting this course. 

In a way though these forums are a great way of getting up to date information and I would recommend you come here very often to see what is going on :-) 

Posts 501
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 10 2017 4:59 AM

I wish we could change the title of this thread. If we get more bids I think we will see lower options.

Posts 717
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 10 2017 5:49 AM

SteveHD:

I wish we could change the title of this thread. If we get more bids I think we will see lower options.

Agreed - but you could start a more targeted thread with a better title!

Shalom

Posts 3933
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 10 2017 10:58 AM

Kevin A Lewis:

SteveHD:

Agreed - but you could start a more targeted thread with a better title!

Shalom

Steve, the minimum is now $70. Sounds like a good opportunity for you to start a new thread.

Also, we should consider an effort to lower any bids at $105 or higher, down to $90 before it crosses the line. It would be great to get this course at $70 or less (instead of $105), and I think we can get enough interest to drive it lower, as the price continues to drop.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 11
Ptr Shequen Aes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 10 2017 11:36 AM

Posts 5011
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 10 2017 2:24 PM

Everything I said in the thread for the Hebrews mEd course also applies to this one. This may not go as low, but it can still go much lower IF those bidding at $105 and higher will drop their bids to keep it from going over too soon. I do think the $70 mark is possible. However, I think we should focus on getting the Hebrews course to $50 and below first to establish "poof of concept" to the doubters. I think a final price in the $30 range or lower is possible, especially if the 100% trigger can be avoided until the price drops down below $50. That could all happen in 2-3 weeks time. Then we could get this one down to $70 or lower.

PLAY THE GAME! WIN THE GAME!!

Posts 501
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 10 2017 5:03 PM

I posted this back when I spotted these. Anyone can post. Won't bother me a bit if someone wants a new thread with a better title. I hope it passes the line and goes into production some day. Same goes for the other thread.

Posts 2654
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 10 2017 8:05 PM

David Paul:
This may not go as low, but it can still go much lower IF those bidding at $105 and higher will drop their bids to keep it from going over too soon. I do think the $70 mark is possible.

Agreed! It's now possible to bid $70. Let's all lower our bids.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 11 2017 6:45 AM

Jan Krohn:
Agreed! It's now possible to bid $70. Let's all lower our bids.

You may wish to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory but I do not. My bid will remain unaltered and I would advise anyone who wants to see this being produced in their lifetime to do the same

Posts 406
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 11 2017 6:51 AM

Yeh, Be careful that we don't so lower bids that it doesn't make it to production. Already it has gone from almost there to needing a number of more bids as bids dropped. There is a balance between lowering bids and also making it to production. Once it reaches production many will jump on and drive it a little to a lot lower. 

I'm all for lower prices, but already the product is in a good range and now I worry about it not making it.

My two cents.

Posts 5011
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 6:56 AM

Worry, schmurry. Lots of people worried about not getting to pay $110 for the first mEd CP course on Gospel of John. I suspect some of them were even resentful that it closed at nearly $40. Some people are happy throwing money at stuff. However, most can't afford to, and so I'm the opposite of worried to see this move away from the line. The only real problem here is that we can't bid $1 for this. EVERYONE WOULD BID A DOLLAR, and it would go into production very soon, especially if Logos promoted it. This will go into production at a much more affordable price, and folks will be able to take what they saved and put it toward another mEd CP purchase if they so desire.

Page 2 of 4 (69 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS