Sermon Editor: Screen scrolls up when typing

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 456
Pastor Roger | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 24 2017 1:21 PM

After I have worked on a sermon for a while, and go back to edit and rewrite sentences and paragraphs; as I type, the screen scrolls up and I cannot see what I am typing. The line I am typing scrolls out of my view. Is this a known bug?  I have searched the forum but am unable to find any reference to the issue. 

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 1897
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 1:32 PM

I have experienced this as well. 

Posts 456
Pastor Roger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 1:37 PM

That is good to know (although I am sorry you're experiencing it).  Perhaps it's a known bug.  It is annoying and makes it impossible to get any work done. :/

Posts 1897
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 1:38 PM

That's why I started doing all my work in. Word, and only using the sermon feature as the last step.

Posts 456
Pastor Roger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 1:39 PM

I am going to have to do the same.  It seems that it issue only recently began.  

Posts 22360
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 3:14 PM

I'm not seeing this - are you using Windows or Mac?

Posts 2944
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 3:28 PM

Pastor Roger:

After I have worked on a sermon for a while, and go back to edit and rewrite sentences and paragraphs; as I type, the screen scrolls up and I cannot see what I am typing. The line I am typing scrolls out of my view. Is this a known bug?  I have searched the forum but am unable to find any reference to the issue. 

Pastor Roger,

Could you provide a screencast of what you are seeing and post it here? This would help in reproducing this problem. You can use a free program like Jing.

Thanks,

Philana

Posts 456
Pastor Roger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 4:56 PM

Notice in this first screen shot, I am beginning to type the word "Only", I have the first two letters typed.  Notice the position of the line (sentence) on the page:

Now I am typing the letter "l" in the world Only and notice that as soon as I type the letter the sentence moves.

It actually drops about an inch on the page.  More often than in this example (and I cannot control it to show you), it moves completely out of my view and I cannot see the sentence I am working on.  I hope these screen shots help.  Thanks.

Posts 456
Pastor Roger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 4:57 PM

I am on a Mac.

Logos Bible Software 7.5

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS