More meaningful commentary titles in Passage Guide in Web App

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 222
André Kamphuis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 25 2017 12:27 PM

I am really pleased with how the web app is getting improved almost daily. Thanks for the all the good work! I have a feature request related to the listing of commentaries.  

When I open the Passage Guide in the Web App, I get to see a list with all available commentaries. It is however quite very hard to know which commentary is which, since many have similar sounding titles. I can't hover over the title as in the desktop version, so I have to click, wait and see which one I selected. 

In the Desktop Version of Logos I can edit the titles of my commentaries. I absolutely love that feature, because I can recognize every commentary instantly. This is what my commentary list looks like for the same verse:

Would it be possible to show my edited commentary titles in the Passage Guide of the Web App?

(BTW: I would love the same feature in the iOS and Android Logos apps. The edited commentary titles are only visible in the library, not in the Passage Guides). 

Posts 137
Raymond Urne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 26 2017 8:02 AM

André Kamphuis:

Would it be possible to show my edited commentary titles in the Passage Guide of the Web App?

(BTW: I would love the same feature in the iOS and Android Logos apps. The edited commentary titles are only visible in the library, not in the Passage Guides). 

I agree with you, Andre. It would be really helpful to be able to see user defined titles in the web app and in the mobile apps. This is really something I miss every time I do a passage guide search on my ipad... That would make the app more suitable for research. Now I almost only use the app for reading.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS