MM Unnamable Sale Items

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10524
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 28 2017 6:12 AM

Have made repeated attempts to purchase What Is Darwinism by Charles Hodge. Clicking Add to Cart indicated that it is there, the cart content icon increments to indicate that a new resource has been added, but the item is not actually added to the cart. It seems that this resource is only sold as part of a collection. Whosoever selected resources for inclusion in MM failed to do a proper screening. Unfortunately, sloppy marketing is becoming too common.

Posts 27558
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 28 2017 6:27 AM

Jack Caviness:
It seems that this resource is only sold as part of a collection. Whosoever selected resources for inclusion in MM failed to do a proper screening. Unfortunately, sloppy marketing is becoming too common.

My guess is that it wasn't a matter of "sloppy marketing," but rather that someone hasn't properly set it up. I assume that you ARE supposed to be able to purchase this resource individually... at least for the duration of the MM sale. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 259
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 28 2017 6:45 AM

Jack Caviness:

Have made repeated attempts to purchase What Is Darwinism by Charles Hodge. Clicking Add to Cart indicated that it is there, the cart content icon increments to indicate that a new resource has been added, but the item is not actually added to the cart. It seems that this resource is only sold as part of a collection. Whosoever selected resources for inclusion in MM failed to do a proper screening. Unfortunately, sloppy marketing is becoming too common.

I confirm this behavior.  One gets the green check mark + the words ''added to cart'' on the MM page - but that is an illusion, as it is not in the cart.

Posts 27558
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 28 2017 8:05 AM

I have contacted FL for clarification. It is still early in B-ham. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 164
LogosEmployee
Erin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 28 2017 9:41 AM

Hi Jack,

My apologies for the inconvenience. This issue should be fixed now, let me know if you run into any trouble with it!

Posts 10524
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 28 2017 11:08 AM

Erin Land:
This issue should be fixed now, let me know if you run into any trouble with it!

You now have eve more of what was formerly my money Stick out tongue

Thank you

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS