Please consider giving lexham-english-bible-leb-with-audio-old-testament a push in CP

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 29 2017 1:49 PM

I'm not sure why this is stagnating - its a win-win situation in which FL will give us the price we pay for the product back as logos credit ... Please get behind it if you feel you can.

https://www.logos.com/product/65159/lexham-english-bible-leb-with-audio-old-testament 

"Help us pay for the development of the Lexham English Bible Audio Old Testament and we'll match your contribution, determined by the final bid amount, in Logos credit. Once it ships, this resource will be free for everyone to enjoy."

current price is only $8

Posts 259
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 1:55 PM

You are right, Dave.  It is indeed win-win.  I bid.

Posts 785
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 2:06 PM

Ditto. It is puzzling, unless production costs require a gazillion people bidding.

Posts 234
Kevin Olson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 2:36 PM

Dave Thawley:

I'm not sure why this is stagnating - its a win-win situation in which FL will give us the price we pay for the product back as logos credit ... Please get behind it if you feel you can.

https://www.logos.com/product/65159/lexham-english-bible-leb-with-audio-old-testament 

"Help us pay for the development of the Lexham English Bible Audio Old Testament and we'll match your contribution, determined by the final bid amount, in Logos credit. Once it ships, this resource will be free for everyone to enjoy."

current price is only $8

Thanks.  I am in too.

Posts 10124
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 2:49 PM

If FL is true to their equation, then the matched production costs (normally the CP price times bidders), would be the add-on profit from the $8 credit per bidder. I can't imagine what that number might be. $4 per bidder?

Maybe they need a blog to enhance sales of a free item. Give-aways are hard to pull off these days. I don't have a bid ... it's pseudo-loquaciousity.  Trying to talk ancient, when they're all dead.

Posts 27558
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 3:05 PM

Denise:
I don't have a bid ... it's pseudo-loquaciousity.  Trying to talk ancient, when they're all dead.

Not that this would change your mind, but for clarification: This is an english reading of the LEB OT. The NT has already been produced. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5248
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 3:15 PM

Been in since may 2016, hope it gets through....

Posts 10124
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 3:15 PM

Well Alabama, you're right!

Though now I'm mystified but too lazy to find out what exactly is in Logos!

I thought english (and hebrew) were several hundred miles back.  Asleep at the Wheel.

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 3:21 PM

Denise:
I thought english (and hebrew) were several hundred miles back.  Asleep at the Wheel.

I think there is Greek NT audio, but no Hebrew OT audio yet. If Hebrew audio has been done, please point me to it.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS