Logos 7 disappeared

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 18
Charlene | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 5 2017 9:02 AM
I was working in a Word Find Puzzle for Nehemiah 13: and had clicked the "print". And all of a sudden, everything disappeared.

I can get into my profile and account settings from the internet and see my orders, get the Logos phone number, etc. but when I click on the Logos icon on my task bar, nothing happens. I'm afraid it might have crashed. I don't know what to do. 7120.Logos Log Files.zip
Posts 23589
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 5 2017 9:56 AM

Hi Charlene - sorry to hear you are having problems.

The log files you uploaded don't have current logs.

Please enable logging as per https://www.logos.com/support/windows/report-problem (use step 4 to enable permanent logging) and then upload logs again after a startup attempt

Graham

Posts 3159
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 5 2017 10:29 AM

Charlene,

Besides enabling and uploading logs do you know what translation was being used? Was it all of Nehemiah 13 or only part of the chapter?

Here is a screenshot of the Word Find interface, can you also provide information about what settings you had selected?

Posts 26005
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 5 2017 1:11 PM

Charlene:
when I click on the Logos icon on my task bar, nothing happens.

Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, right click Logos Bible Software and select Repair.

If necessary, try to start Logos from C:\Users\Charlene\AppData\Local\Logos\Logos.exe

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 18
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 5 2017 1:44 PM

Thank you Graham for replying to my post. I appreciate your response.

Posts 18
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 5 2017 1:50 PM

Philana, thank your for a quick reply to my post. I am so technically challenged and do not pay much attention to the information you asked for.  I was using The NIV Bible.

It is resolved, I think.

Posts 18
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 5 2017 1:54 PM

Thank you, Dave. I did what you suggested and it has worked!  Everything seems to be in order as far as I can tell.  I am so technically challenged that I really didn't know what to try.

Thanks to those who made an effort to help me.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS