Feature Request: Text Fade out/in when using hiding text on slide via hotkey

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 62
Jason Ledbetter | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 20 2017 9:51 AM

I regularly find myself removing the text from a screen using the (Mac) CMD-T hotkey at various points in the presentation, then bringing the text back in when applicable. Right now, the text just disappears and reappears immediately.

It would be nice to allow a fade out/in effect with the ability to control the fade time (Similiar to the time option on slide transitions). Personally, I think a 250ms-500ms fade time would be ideal.

Thank you.

-j

Posts 3173
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 20 2017 10:11 AM

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the suggestion. Can you post it over at https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-general? Thanks!

Posts 62
Jason Ledbetter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 20 2017 10:16 AM

Done, thanks.

Posts 370
Josh Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 20 2017 5:44 PM

If you use the text blackout on the right side of the control screen, doesn't it already fade in and out? It does on my Mac.  In fact, using cmd-T fades and reappears on my computer. Does yours not do that?

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 21 2017 11:39 AM

Jason, when you press CMD-T to use the text/no text quick screen it should inherit whatever transition/duration you're using for that slide currently. The same applies for fade-in text as well as fill-in-the-blank text. I'm not able to reproduce the behavior you're reporting when the quick screen doesn't appear to "stick" and reverts quickly. Does this happen to you every time you try to use the quick screen?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS