Media Tool

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 130
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 20 2017 1:51 PM

Is there anyway to take the video's that are present in the media tool and put them into powerpoint to present them with your sermon? It would seem that if Logos made these videos available to view for teaching purposes, then they would allow you to put them into Powerpoint to share with the congregation. Thanks!

Posts 17851
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 20 2017 2:01 PM

Hi Michael

Did you see the response to your other post at https://community.logos.com/forums/p/140636/896772.aspx 

Graham

Posts 130
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 20 2017 3:25 PM

Yes, and I meant to ask about Proclaim not powerpoint. So what about Proclaim? 

Is there a way to use the embedded code from Faithlife TV and put the video in Proclaim? The information is great for me to use in my private study, but I would like to be able to share with my congregation. 

Posts 1235
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 20 2017 4:30 PM

Pastor Michael Huffman:
The information is great for me to use in my private study, but I would like to be able to share with my congregation. 

I would even be OK with applying a watermark that shows the Faithlife copyright when it is exported for congregational use.

Posts 17851
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 21 2017 1:01 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:
Is there a way to use the embedded code from Faithlife TV and put the video in Proclaim?

I recommend you post this in the Proclaim forum - you should get a more definitive answer there.

From a quick look there are some video items available directly from within Proclaim (depending on your licences / subscriptions).

but nothing specific to Faithlife TV.

And even if it is technically possible there may be license constraints

Again, the Proclaim forum is probably the best place to get a definitive answer.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.