7.6 RC 2 (7.6.0.0026) is Now Available

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2577
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 27 2017 10:17 AM

To immediately update to the current beta enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes

Mac

Windows

Posts 375
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 27 2017 10:36 AM

Because I was about to ask about a potential bug, I downloaded this and installed it over mac 7.6 RC1. When I try to run it, I get a dialogue box telling me that an upgrade is required and inviting me to go to the www.logos.com/install page to download the proper install file. Somethings broken in the upgrade. I've been in the beta stream for a while (months and months and months) and am running on macOS 10.12.4. 

Posts 1555
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 27 2017 10:44 AM

I've got the same problem. Downloaded from the link in Philana's post and now I am stuck with "an upgrade is required" message. Running MacOS 10.12.4.

EDIT: Was able to revert to Logos 7.6 RC 1 using a Time Machine backup—so I'm working again.

Posts 2577
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 27 2017 11:11 AM

Clint Cozier:

Because I was about to ask about a potential bug, I downloaded this and installed it over mac 7.6 RC1. When I try to run it, I get a dialogue box telling me that an upgrade is required and inviting me to go to the www.logos.com/install page to download the proper install file. Somethings broken in the upgrade. I've been in the beta stream for a while (months and months and months) and am running on macOS 10.12.4. 

Hi Clint,

The link should be working now.

Posts 375
Clint Cozier | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 27 2017 2:32 PM

Thank you....it works fine now. Boy, I didn't want to do another Friday rebuild of the Logos install.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS