Text in Notes Disappearing

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 15
Rick Martinez | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 28 2017 11:17 AM

I am having a recent issue of text disappearing in the Notes feature.  I am using Logos 7 on a Mac Air and have only been having this problem the last month or so.  Below is a screen shot of what I'm talking about.  I have made sure that my font color is black.  Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Any suggestions?

Posts 2567
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 28 2017 11:45 AM

Ricardo,

Can you tell me what font you are using? What is the note attached to? Can you provide a screenshot of the entire note document that is viewable? What are your text and program scaling set to? 

Does this happen while you are typing the note or when you reopen it?

Posts 15
Rick Martinez | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 28 2017 11:51 AM

Thank you for your response.   This happens when I open the notes in a window (see screen shot).  Times New Roman 12 is the font.  I have not changed anything in my computer or Logos program settings as far as I can remember.  This issue happens when I am trying to type a note.  

I am not sure how to check text and program scaling.

Posts 2567
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 28 2017 12:03 PM

Does this happen with every note file or just some of them? For program scaling settings you'll want to go to Tools > Program Settings and then look under Accessibility.

Posts 15
Rick Martinez | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 28 2017 12:10 PM

I can see all my old notes fine.  It is when I make a new note.  Also, you will see below that in Split mode, the left half can be seen and the right half is the gibberish.  Also, if I toggle between Full, Compact, Split modes, the text will sometimes appear, then disappear. 

Posts 15
Rick Martinez | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 28 2017 12:35 PM

It appears to be a corruption of the Times New Roman Font, because when I start a note in another font it works fine. I suppose for now I can just change the default font for notes and that will be a temporary fix.  Is this a problem with Logos fonts? or my computer's fonts?  

Posts 2567
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 28 2017 12:36 PM

Ricardo,

I'm not able to reproduce this, so it's likely an issue with your computer's font.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS