Logos 6 feature set

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Jonathan Tucker | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 1 2017 5:05 PM

I have an old Logos set (I think its a 3) and recently downloaded the 6 operating shell, but of course the features do not work as the resources needed are not there. Is there any way to get the feature set for the 6 at low cost or free? Or is my only option to upgrade to 7? 

Thanks,

Jon

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 1 2017 5:49 PM

Jonathan Tucker:
Is there any way to get the feature set for the 6 at low cost or free? Or is my only option to upgrade to 7? 

Jon, welcome to the Forums and to the updates Logos experience.

The older set is not available. Logos 7 is the only version for sale.

One option to consider is to subscribe to Logos Now. You'll get all the features and some resources to work with them, for a penny less than $100 a year. There are other benefits you'll see on the Logos Now web page.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 1 2017 6:00 PM

Welcome Big Smile

Had Libronix 3 been installed and your resource licenses synced ?

If so, was the same account used for Logos 6 login ?

If not, your serial number(s) can be redeemed => https://www.logos.com/redeem for use with your personal Faithlife account (for Logos login)

For Logos 7, Basic and Verbum Basic are free with "access-only" resources, features, and datasets that do not affect future purchases. After "Basic" purchase, can install Logos 7 => https://www.logos.com/install

Prior to Logos 7 launch on Mon 22 Aug 2016, Logos 6 crossgrades were available for purchase. Now the feature options are Logos Now membership, Logos Cloud subscription, or Feature Set purchase. Now membership and Cloud subscription include Online Only items that cannot be purchased.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3
Jonathan Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 1 2017 6:25 PM

Thanks!

Posts 3
Jonathan Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 1 2017 6:26 PM

Thanks, yes I was able to sync up mi library.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS