Started proclaim up this morning and warned me about graceway media account.....

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 582
Brent Hoefling | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 3 2017 6:44 AM

That I needed to link the account.  I don't think I had one.  then went into my presentation, and some of my slides are "locked".  I chose to purchase the ones listed, instead of the exorbitant membership prices they have online.  I followed the process in proclaim, but some of the slides are still locked. o I tried calling, but they aren't available for a couple hours. :(  very disappointing.

Posts 582
Brent Hoefling | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 3 2017 10:24 AM

Jordan Sjodin:

(from another thread)...

Brent, you have a different problem though? Sounds like you never had a Graceway account? I'm gonna followup with you via email.

@Jordan Sjodin - thanks, will wait to hear back from you (no email so far)...

Posts 62
Jason Ledbetter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 24 2017 5:24 PM

This same thing happened to me this Sunday, however I've not purchased the locked items.

I called proclaim support tonight and they suggested I needed a separate graceway media account.

If that's the case, why am I paying for partner media?

I've NEVER had a "locked" item since I started using proclaim as I've been subscribed to partner/proclaim pro media from the beginning. 

So something has changed on Proclaims side. Why am I seeing media that I don't have access to in the media browser without any outside linked accounts?

Why does the media browser not clearly identify "locked" content? Selecting "Owned" instead of "All" isn't an acceptable solution to me.

Very frustrated with Proclaim at this moment and the poor support when I called.

-j

Posts 301
LogosEmployee
Brandyn Whittington | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 24 2017 6:02 PM

Hey Jason! We're terribly sorry to hear about your experience with our support team. We'll be emailing you directly regarding this. 

Posts 62
Jason Ledbetter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 25 2017 11:06 AM

Brandyn,

Thank you for reaching out to me via email and looking into this issue.

-j

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS