Page 3 of 4 (75 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 74 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 5003
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 5 2017 11:03 PM

PetahChristian:

Andrew116:

thanks! Lovely surprise. When does the coupon expire?

Isn't it! The email about the coupon didn't have any details. I imagine it expires at the end of the month, since it's a perk for this month.

Incorrect  Petah, the email clearly states the expiry date of the coupon.  Note I have add a small 'sticker' to the image to blank out the coupon code.

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 6 2017 5:33 AM

Disciple of Christ (doc):

PetahChristian:

Andrew116:

thanks! Lovely surprise. When does the coupon expire?

Isn't it! The email about the coupon didn't have any details. I imagine it expires at the end of the month, since it's a perk for this month.

Incorrect  Petah, the email clearly states the expiry date of the coupon.

Actually, the email I received does not include the expiration date for the coupon either, but thanks answering that question. Here's the email that I received from Logos:

Special deals just for Logos Now members!

Your Logos Now subscription now includes a subscription to Faithlife TV for the month of May! Enjoy free Bible teaching, family entertainment, and community video streamed to your TV, computer, or mobile device.

In addition, all Logos Now members are being offered a special coupon code for $50 off any purchase of $100 or more!

Just select the products you wish to purchase, make sure your cart total is over $100, and enter coupon code ______ at checkout. 

Posts 52
Eduardo Espiritu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 7 2017 3:23 PM

I applied it to AYBD.  The $50 off plus the student discount made the <$110 spent a bargain. Thanks, Ben.

Posts 919
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 7 2017 5:52 PM

Rick Ausdahl:
I still haven't received the email, Ben.  No big deal since you provided the code, but curious as to the cause of the problem as I seem to be getting other emails from Logos/Faithlife without a problem.

I haven't received it either. Not, as you say, that it matters, but like yourself I normally drown in Logos/Faithlife emails and am surprised I haven't received this one

Posts 5003
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 7 2017 6:14 PM

Clearly there is some inconsistencies in what is being ensured to whom. My subscription was up for renewal this month, I suspect a lot of members would anniversary their membership around now, as this was the time of year the program was introduced and so it is very timely for FL to say to these members, hey we haven't forgotten you, a shame they can't get the one message out to all users.

David Carter:

Rick Ausdahl:
I still haven't received the email, Ben.  No big deal since you provided the code, but curious as to the cause of the problem as I seem to be getting other emails from Logos/Faithlife without a problem.

I haven't received it either. Not, as you say, that it matters, but like yourself I normally drown in Logos/Faithlife emails and am surprised I haven't received this one

Posts 1341
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 7 2017 7:45 PM

Hi Ben,

Is the FLTV access same or related to the FLTV+MobileEd videos access?

I tried to sign up for the latter (14-day free trial), but I got thrown into FL group page of my church's group and do not know how to move forward. Can you point me to how to start watching the MobileEd videos for the next 14 days?

thanks,

Peter

Posts 437
Liam & Abi Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 7 2017 9:51 PM

I'm very grateful for the voucher, thank you Logos. I was able to pick up the PNTC on 2 Corinthians, a Luther reader, and an Anabaptist reader for a total of £31! The PNTC was about £38 on its own.

Thanks again, Liam

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Posts 5003
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 7 2017 11:35 PM

Peter free access to mobile Ed courses is not included as part of a FL TV plus subscription and so is not a part of this months offer to Logos Now members. Unfortunately somebody earlier made a statement that it was included because they did not check their assumption before posting on this forum that it was included.

if in doubt go back to the original email. It makes no mention of moblie Ed access and there in lies your answer. Of course you can access mobile Ed courses you have a License for altready.

PL:

Hi Ben,

Is the FLTV access same or related to the FLTV+MobileEd videos access?

I tried to sign up for the latter (14-day free trial), but I got thrown into FL group page of my church's group and do not know how to move forward. Can you point me to how to start watching the MobileEd videos for the next 14 days?

thanks,

Peter

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 8 2017 11:39 AM

I never received any codes. I am not upset about it:

1.  I am not going  to renew LN

2. I am not going to buy anything in the near future 

that makes $150 savings at least for now. Thank you Faithlife!

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 27668
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 8 2017 12:36 PM

Wild Eagle:

I never received any codes. I am not upset about it:

1.  I am not going  to renew LN

2. I am not going to buy anything in the near future 

that makes $150 savings at least for now. Thank you Faithlife!

if you change your mind, FL themselves posted the code in this very thread. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1397
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 8 2017 5:49 PM

Clearly there is some inconsistencies in what is being ensured to whom. My subscription was up for renewal this month, I suspect a lot of members would anniversary their membership around now, as this was the time of year the program was introduced and so it is very timely for FL to say to these members, hey we haven't forgotten you, a shame they can't get the one message out to all users.

David Carter:

Rick Ausdahl:

Ben, just as an FYI, I never did receive the email for this perk.  No harm done as I used the code you provided, but I would like to know what's going on as this is not the first time others have received emails of interest/value to me that I did not receive.  Is there a specific option I should check in my profile?  As I noted before, I get lots and lots of sales and marketing emails so I'm curious as to why I never received the email for this LN perk.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 8 2017 6:43 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

In case you (or anyone else) doesn't receive the email, I'll post the coupon code here: 50NOW

Note: I'm making an exception to the normal forum rules because this discount is limited to a certain group of users who would (or should) receive an email notification anyway.

+1 Yes Thanks for coupon code since had not received email.

Thankful for Base Package comparison that showed no overlap of new resources so bought some Starter and Bronze Base Package libraries, which added 96 resources (for a bit less than $ 1.50 per resource).

Thankful for Logos Now and Verbum Now

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 945
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 8 2017 7:11 PM

Ben,

How long is the coupon code good for?  (Expiration date?)

Disregard ... I missed the reply earlier.

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 8 2017 8:00 PM

alabama24:

if you change your mind, FL themselves posted the code in this very thread. 

thank you Alabama24 for letting me know. Somehow I couldn't find it before. Now, I have options to consider 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1397
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 10 2017 6:25 PM

Rick Ausdahl:

David Carter:

Rick Ausdahl:

Ben, just as an FYI, I never did receive the email for this perk.  No harm done as I used the code you provided, but I would like to know what's going on as this is not the first time others have received emails of interest/value to me that I did not receive.  Is there a specific option I should check in my profile?  As I noted before, I get lots and lots of sales and marketing emails so I'm curious as to why I never received the email for this LN perk. 

Well... it's a week late, but I finally got the email this afternoon.  I'm now undisenfranchised!  Yes

Posts 6401
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 10 2017 11:29 PM

I already spent my coupon, can I use it again to make another $100 purchase? It'd be nice 👍 

DAL

Posts 199
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 11 2017 6:13 PM

Statement and Question....

I do not currently have a subscription to LN.
If I were to subscribe in the next couple of days, would I still be eligible for this months  extras (that is the $50 discount) -or- would I have had to been a member at the start of the month?

Thanks!

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 7:41 AM

Roy, this is probably best asked directly to Customer service.  But I'll hazard a guess and say yes the code will work for you if you subscribe this month.  I say this because the license term begins immediately and the code's success is based on LN being in your license.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 357
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 9:47 AM

DAL:
 I already spent my coupon, can I use it again to make another $100 purchase?

The coupon code is single-use per account.

Roy:
If I were to subscribe in the next couple of days, would I still be eligible for this months  extras (that is the $50 discount)?

Yes, you would still be eligible for the May benefits if you begin your Now membership anytime through the end of the month. 

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 199
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 12 2017 1:54 PM

Thank you both TC & Adam.

TC, I kind-a knew that I would have to actually call someone but was hoping that I would get a response here first before doing so. (I wanted to be able to say "...but so-n-so said..." in case I had any issues Wink )

I did call today and yes they told me I would be able to use the coupon, and I did get signed up for a year's worth of LOGOS Now. subscription.
Again Thank you both.

Page 3 of 4 (75 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS