Word Biblical Commentary on sale

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 266
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 18 2017 9:09 AM

I picked up over half the set during previous individual volume sales.  Without dynamic pricing, I can't see paying $400 for the remaining volumes. 

Posts 161
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 5:50 AM

I'd love to get this but the payment plan weirdness on this set makes it difficult.  If I need a payment plan in the first place how am I supposed to be able to pay them $250 up front? And it seems like something special they're doing for this set, all the other products' payment plans appear to be smoothed out per month. Sad

Posts 72
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 6:08 AM

The lack of dynamic pricing is actually a blessing. It's  stopped me from spending any more money on this set.

Posts 1498
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 6:16 AM

Rob:

The lack of dynamic pricing is actually a blessing. It's  stopped me from spending any more money on this set.

Yeah I wasn't 100% sure on this one but most seem to like it and I've seen it used in courses from here and there.  My kicker was that many mentioned they haven't seen this low of a price ever... but then again I only owned one volume.

Posts 1498
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 6:17 AM

Kiyah:

I'd love to get this but the payment plan weirdness on this set makes it difficult.  If I need a payment plan in the first place how am I supposed to be able to pay them $250 up front? And it seems like something special they're doing for this set, all the other products' payment plans appear to be smoothed out per month. Sad

I would call or email sales to see what they can do for you.  I got mine for $80 down

Posts 72
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 10:16 AM

I already have a bunch of volumes. What I meant was, I don't have the money to spend now. With dynamic pricing or individual titles I would have been tempted.

Posts 173
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 3:34 PM

I decided to pull the trigger and buy the WBC series. I used the ones I already had on St. Paul's books for my thesis.

Agape,

Steve

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.