Logos 7 not downloading library

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Nathan Flinn | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 16 2017 7:11 PM

Hi,

I have had Logos 6 for a while.  I decided to buy the amplified bible.  When I did, it would not download to Logos.  I decided to upgrade to Logos 7 basic (free) since it said I could keep my Logos 6 library and features if I did, and I thought it might fix the amplified bible no-download issue.  I had to uninstall Logos 6 to get the install of Logos 7 to work.  When I did, Logos 7 seemed to work fine except It won't download any part of my library.  I've opened and closed Logos 7 several times now, but the synchronization, which starts, finishes by saying that synchronization is enabled, and all resources are up to date.  Still though, it has downloaded zero books or Bibles or anything else from my Library or from the Logos 7 basic library.

Thanks for all you do!

Nathan

Posts 9326
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 16 2017 8:22 PM

Nathan, I'll assume you've logged in to Logos with the correct ID, so type Update Resources in the Command Bar and hit Enter. This forces Logos to check your Library against your licenses. Give it time.

Logos should have downloaded the Amplified Bible in Logos 6. 

Get back to us if the above doesn't work.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 28595
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 4:32 AM

Welcome Nathan! 

Nathan Flinn:
I had to uninstall Logos 6 to get the install of Logos 7 to work.

Which specific operating system are you running? 

Mark hinted at it, but is it possible you have used multiple credentials (email address) to make purchases? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2
Nathan Flinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 17 2017 5:11 PM

That command worked.  I have my library back and amplified bible.  Yay!

In answer to other person's questions:

I am running windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1607, build 14393.1198.

i only have one Logos account, this one, and I was logged in with it at the time.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS