Expand view of outline in Print/Export

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 406
Fred Greco | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 18 2017 1:49 PM

When using the print/export function it is impossible to see all that is in the outline on the left-hand side (see attachment). You have to hover over it to see what is written. That is frustrating if you are trying to see which Bible text that section covers (often at the end of the line). I cannot get that column to expand, even with a full size window on a 4K monitor. All I get is more white space. There has to be a way to expand that column.

Please help!

Fred Greco
Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA, Katy, TX
Windows 10 64-bit; Logos 7.1 SR-2 (Reformed Platinum)

Posts 144
LogosEmployee
Christian Villapando | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 20 2017 9:19 AM

Hello Fred,

Thank you very much for your message. I apologize for your experience with our Print/Export feature. Have you tried increasing the size of the interface since you're using a 4K monitor?

You can do this within Logos by going to Tools > Program Settings > Accessibility > Content & Program scaling, I would recommend adjusting Program first to see if it helps alleviate this for you. 

Posts 406
Fred Greco | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 20 2017 2:32 PM

Christian,

It is not a program scaling issue. Changing that in Logos does not help. The problem (as I see it) is that you cannot move the divider where my arrow is to make the outline column larger. Logos gives me a great deal of white space, but no ability to expand the column. Is there something I am missing?

Fred Greco

Posts 406
Fred Greco | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 18 2017 4:13 AM

Anyone? Does anyone know what to do?

Fred Greco

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 18 2017 4:21 AM

The side panels are of fixed width in the dialog Fred. I am not aware of anything that can be done other than hovering over each entry one at a time to view the full text. 

Fred Greco:

Anyone? Does anyone know what to do?

Posts 25400
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 12:00 AM

Whilst it cannot be expanded, you should get the full title on hover.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 406
Fred Greco | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 19 2017 6:25 AM

Is there anyone from Logos looking at this thread? Is it possible for this to be changed? I can't be the only one that finds this a hindrance to printing.

Fred Greco

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS