Import Kindle Books or Puritan Downloads into Logos

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 14
Steve Fleming | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 18 2017 1:59 PM

Has anyone had any joy importing their kindle books into logos? Also, I have downloaded books from puritan downloads for the kindle format and can use them in kindle, but would like to know how to import them into logos so as to have them in one location.

Thanks

Posts 1324
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 3:21 AM

Hi Steve:

1. Satisfy yourself that you are complying with fair use provisions (or equivalent) in your locality regarding items you have properly purchased in one format and would like to use in another format.
  2. Check my neglected little blog which has some fairly useful information on this subject:  http://jnthreethree.blogspot.com/p/here-are-links-to-various-posts-i-have.html   
  3. There are other solutions floating about the forums here. Use Google to search and append "site:community.logos.com" to the search.

Hope that helps.

Win7 Android 4.4.2

Posts 24481
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 4:24 AM

Hi Steve! 

Robert's link looks like a good one, but to answer more directly here... You can't directly import any files into Logos. You can, however, "compile" Microsoft Word documents (.docx files) into personal books. To bring in a book from any other source would require this conversion and compiling process. 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 14
Steve Fleming | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 5:59 AM

Thank you for your helpful direction. May you have a blessed day

Posts 14
Steve Fleming | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 6:00 AM

Thank you for taking the time to reply and for your helpful direction.

May the grace of our Lord refresh and strengthen you this day as you serve Him.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.