How to backup Downloaded Video files help

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 231
Michael | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 18 2017 2:22 PM

Hi

Can anybody to please tell me where the video and audio files stored on my computer

appreciate any pointers

thank you

Mick

Mick
Posts 126
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 18 2017 3:01 PM

check out this link

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/127035/826506.aspx 

and the files will be encrypted

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 18 2017 7:26 PM

Michael:
Can anybody to please tell me where the video and audio files stored on my computer

Logos and Verbum applications download Mobile Education Video files to WebCache.

Logos Mobile Education forum has thread => Locating Downloaded Video Files

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1375
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 1:49 AM

If you need a backup of the video files, you should download them through one of the mobile apps. They will be easier to find, and unencrypted that way.

--
Jan Krohn -- Returning back to Germany after 5 years of Mission Work in Cambodia. Starting Next Now...
www.heidoc.net -- Vyrso Freebies Newsletter -- Bible Apps -- Secret Microsoft Downloads

Posts 903
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 9:25 AM

Jan Krohn:

If you need a backup of the video files, you should download them through one of the mobile apps. They will be easier to find, and unencrypted that way.

I'm curious about the encryption comments as I've also considered backing up video files I've downloaded.  My question is, does it really matter if the files are encrypted if they are just going to be restored to the Logos WebCache folder if/when needed?  Will they no longer work properly in Logos if restored from a backup?

Posts 1375
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 19 2017 9:47 AM

I don't think it matters if you just want to restore them to Logos.

I backed them up to play on my Fire TV. Encrypted files wouldn't work there.

--
Jan Krohn -- Returning back to Germany after 5 years of Mission Work in Cambodia. Starting Next Now...
www.heidoc.net -- Vyrso Freebies Newsletter -- Bible Apps -- Secret Microsoft Downloads

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.